• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JonCorleone

Reaction score
Sigh, I ordered the tan merino wool sweater before thanksgiving in a size M. My ivory and black ones are M; ivory fits bigger than the black, so I took a chance on the tan and ordered a M instead of large, and it fits smaller like the black M, just more evident since it's a lighter color. After seeing the color in person, I'm trying to convince myself to keep it, but it just looks like it's a shrunken sweater on me, wish I ordered the large :(
Sadly will have to send it back.
Any pics comparing how the two colors fit?

ehose2110

Reaction score
Just got a cancellation email for the olive hoodie I ordered at 12AM EST on Thanksgiving, the first minute the 20% sale went live. Are you serious? They offered a 20% off code for something else to buy or a refund. This seriously has left a bad taste, especially since I was counting down until 12AM est to take the code and immediately got my order in.

Came here to type up this exact same message. Can't wait to see what happens to my other unfulfilled order. Not impressed with JE right now.

linstar

Reaction score

Our apologies for any order cancellations. We are working on a large volume orders and will work with you individually if there is a problem. We do not extend 20% codes or go on sale year-round outside of the Black Friday weekend and hope that if you did receive a cancellation this will help towards a future order. Thanks again for shopping with us and we are working to get everything out ASAP.

This was not mentioned in the email. We were only given a choice of proceeding without the item or getting an item 20% off. At least that's the way I interpreted it.

Are you saying we can both proceed with the remainder of the order with a refund on canceled items and get a 20% code for another entire order at some point in the future?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

This was not mentioned in the email. We were only given a choice of proceeding without the item or getting an item 20% off. At least that's the way I interpreted it.

Are you saying we can both proceed with the remainder of the order with a refund on canceled items and get a 20% code for another entire order at some point in the future?

If you are in the minority who had a cancelled order due to inventory, we apologies and will refund the item and give you a 20% off code good for a future purchase. Please contact the customer service rep you are working with in this case. Thank you.

trevorxflyint

Reaction score

Came here to type up this exact same message. Can't wait to see what happens to my other unfulfilled order. Not impressed with JE right now.

At least y'all got cancellation emails with 20%. I didn't get a confirmation or cancellation email, they just have my money tied up lol

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm pretty worried about my orders now. Still have not received any confirmation e-mails or shipping notices for anything I've ordered. If I get an e-mail saying my stuff was cancelled I'm going to be really rattled.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sigh, I ordered the tan merino wool sweater before thanksgiving in a size M.  My ivory and black ones are M; ivory fits bigger than the black, so I took a chance on the tan and ordered a M instead of large, and it fits smaller like the black M, just more evident since it's a lighter color.  After seeing the color in person, I'm trying to convince myself to keep it, but it just looks like it's a shrunken sweater on me, wish I ordered the large :(
Sadly will have to send it back.

I might be interested in it. Willing to sell it?

victoorious

Reaction score
anyone here own the wool over coat? wondering if you should size down on that.

Clint Alvin

Reaction score
Waiting is a struggle... But waiting for JE is always worth the wait.

ASpec818

Reaction score
If you are in the minority who had a cancelled order due to inventory, we apologies and will refund the item and give you a 20% off code good for a future purchase. Please contact the customer service rep you are working with in this case. Thank you.
good cust service. 20% code should make up for cancellations.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received my Duo 2 from Revolve. Best $67 I ever spent.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Both are mediums. The tan is stunning. Jbidwal, if still interested, pm me

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads