• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cg23

Reaction score
I literally saw them all there, then completely gone outta nowhere. Do you think it could be a glitch? They have far more expensive pieces on there.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I literally saw them all there, then completely gone outta nowhere. Do you think it could be a glitch? They have far more expensive pieces on there.

JE made the changes when the new items were added. Doubt it's a glitch. Maybe they will return later on

Cg23

Reaction score

JE made the changes when the new items were added. Doubt it's a glitch. Maybe they will return later on

Thats wierd. I was thinking about ordering when i saw them. I wonder what woulda happened if i would have submitted my order.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thats wierd. I was thinking about ordering when i saw them. I wonder what woulda happened if i would have submitted my order.

You would have gotten it. Once you order it, an order gets created with JE

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
statement not limited to those ridiculously priced sweatpants

recent drops have been way over priced.

Serious, boycott this ish. Unless we're getting end of season 70% of sales for ridiculously overpriced stuff (such as the ones we see at Rag & Bone/Helmut Lang/A. Wang/on and on), no one should pay that much for clothing. You can get Saint Laurent on sale for cheaper.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too bad the 41 Overshirt is gone in everything but Small. That would have been an awesome purchase at 25% off

Last edited:

victoorious

Reaction score
Kind of what I thought too. With the app discount came down to that. Maybe it's the material that adds to the cost. Curious to feel the material and how warm it is.

they're for sure a good material and soft.. but I think my loop wheel escobars are more warm. returning mine because there is a hole that i found, and I think i'd rather wait for the boucle linen sweater or whatever that is.

BeraQueezy

Reaction score
Spring was running a 25% off a few weeks ago that could've been applied to the leather rider. that's the real savings come up bruhs.

I only copped a tee doe

GTFan712

Reaction score
Flight Jackets are still available on johnelliott.co. They were selling well at full retail, JE likely removed them from Spring to prevent 25% off orders.

I can't say for sure, but I saw a new ad for 20% off today only on Spring as well. Might grab the Plaster tees I'm missing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads