• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well **** that's 280 bucks I didn't expect to spend today. Not loving the name 'butt' but copped them. Just went from having one hemi to having 3 (if neither order gets cancelled) in the past 2 days lol

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Well **** that's 280 bucks I didn't expect to spend today. Not loving the name 'butt' but copped them. Just went from having one hemi to having 3 (if neither order gets cancelled) in the past 2 days lol

Butte as in Butte County, near Tahoe

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
Damn sorry to hear, I may be in the same boat as well. I never got shipping confirmation or was charged. Did they actually send you a cancellation email?

got the confirmation email and like 10 minutes later got the cancellation email...sometimes I hate saks.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trump 2020?
C’mon you know this. Nepats been like this since day one on here.
I’m pretty independent but it amazes me how incredibly group think that ilk is.
It’s like they go right down the checklist of what they are told to believe.
There’s no sense of independent or individual thought and the great irony is they believe the side they oppose is the epitome of it.
Both sides annoy the f*ck out of me but damn that one side is so unbelievably predictably stubborn with their views even when presented with a valid argument of progressive change (or any thought of change).
Too many people would rather be right than correct. Can’t have progress that way.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
C’mon you know this. Nepats been like this since day one on here.
I’m pretty independent but it amazes me how incredibly group think that ilk is.
It’s like they go right down the checklist of what they are told to believe.
There’s no sense of independent or individual thought and the great irony is they believe the side they oppose is the epitome of it.
Both sides annoy the f*ck out of me but damn that one side is so unbelievably predictably stubborn with their views even when presented with a valid argument of progressive change (or any thought of change).
Too many people would rather be right than correct. Can’t have progress that way.

Dude both sides are like that and are always quick to criticize the other for anything even if it isn't valid (taken out of context, etc.). American politics is a total cesspool. The sad fact is that a 3rd party will never win, that would be the only thing that would ever bring change.

Anyone who truly deeply believes in either of the 2 main parties is a ******* moron.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So..like booty then? :D
Exactly... like Crested Booty, one of my favorite ski resorts
3F44FADB-2204-4E6B-A53B-F33F738CE8C3.jpeg

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude both sides are like that and are always quick to criticize the other for anything even if it isn't valid (taken out of context, etc.). American politics is a total cesspool. The sad fact is that a 3rd party will never win, that would be the only thing that would ever bring change.

Anyone who truly deeply believes in either of the 2 main parties is a ******* moron.
Oh I understand the frustration with both sides which is why my last two sentences were what they were.

The funny thing is in the world of politics both American parties are actually right of center. Just one side is a much further to the right.
There will likely never be a successful third party front runner even if people want it. The two main parties will shut it down.
I didn’t even like all of Bernie or Yang’s policies but I liked the idea of someone who essentially wasn’t really part of either party but the dnc squashed both of those hopes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads