• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Why are all the models face so oily?

The model's faces and hair intentionally look wet, the show is inspired by the damp fog of skating through San Francisco.

Last edited:

mikeb88

Reaction score
Just got in my first 3 villain hoodies earlier this week. Midnight, black, and mix grey. Im totally hooked and now im looking at possibly getting the mix grey escobar sweats. Not sure about what size to get though. Im 5'8 175 and wear size medium in kith bleecker sweats if thats a good comparison. Can anyone help me on this one?

Jasonronn

Reaction score
I tried to fight it, but it happened. I'm addicted to JE tees. White co-mix put it over the top. I was wearing uniqlo supima for crews to bring cost down, but I guess that's over now.

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
I tried to fight it, but it happened. I'm addicted to JE tees. White co-mix put it over the top. I was wearing uniqlo supima for crews to bring cost down, but I guess that's over now.

Yeah they are really comfortable. I wear them about 4-5 times before I wash, unless they stinky.

Hennessy1

Reaction score
I'm gonna need some grey escobars soon. Wear my black pair everyday as soon as I get home from work.

Last edited:

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As promised. White Co mix

Sorry if not super clear!

Last edited:

btylus

Reaction score
@JohnElliottCo , What are those grey pants with the black cuffs? They look like some kind of nylon. I'm pretty excited for those! The shirts look to be shortened for the runway show. Hope that trend continues to retail.

Last edited:

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

@JohnElliottCo
, What are those grey pants with the black cuffs? They look like some kind of nylon. I'm pretty excited for those! The shirts look to be shortened for the runway show. Hope that trend continues to retail.

The shirts have not been shortened. The grey pants I think you're referring to are called the Engineered Pants, they will be available for FW15 and are a waxed twill with zip cuff bottoms.

kimballkc

Reaction score
As promised. White Co mix

Sorry if not super clear!
LL

Are these the mercer tees or the classic crews? Either way, I'm looking to get two tees- 1 white and 1 grey as my first JE shirts, what cut and fabric would you guys recommend? I already own a black flash dualzip and just bought the dune villain, so if they go good well with these that would be preferable.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads