• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@jbidwal thanks
I'm confused whether to get CP Achilles Mids or the perforated balenciagas in white -.-

From my delivery today, everything looks great. Except I'm gonna exchange the mix grey hooded villain for the dune since I got the mix grey clash

I know the clash has received a lot of criticism on here, but it's probably the most comfortable JE piece ever

Edit: my bad the pic is upside down...

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@jbidwal thanks
I'm confused whether to get CP Achilles Mids or the perforated balenciagas in white -.-

From my delivery today, everything looks great. Except I'm gonna exchange the mix grey hooded villain for the dune since I got the mix grey clash

I know the clash has received a lot of criticism on here, but it's probably the most comfortable JE piece ever

I got the Achilles low and I don't really like them. They are kind of narrow ( the look not feel. I have narrow feet). I don't if I like the perforated though but I like balenciagas designs better.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

how are the tights?

Best purchase ever. I wear a Medium in the escobars and initially purchased a S in the leggings but had to exchange it out for XS just to make sure they stay pretty tight bc they'll probably stretch a bit.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Best purchase ever. I wear a Medium in the escobars and initially purchased a S in the leggings but had to exchange it out for XS just to make sure they stay pretty tight bc they'll probably stretch a bit.

Tempted to get the leggings but I like what I see in the fall leggings.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received my co-mix classic crew t-shirt today and I gotta say the colour and texture is spot on! Well done JE

victoorious

Reaction score

I got the Achilles low and I don't really like them. They are kind of narrow ( the look not feel. I have narrow feet). I don't if I like the perforated though but I like balenciagas designs better.

What size and color? I might be interested in them haha

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
@jbidwal thanks

lol I can't imagine how much you spent total on JE+ clothing alone lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads