• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if Barney’s sale items will get further markdowns? A few pieces ive been keeping my eye on but want to see if they get marked down a little further
I think they're in the 4th qtr bro. If more mark downs happen it's likely cause it's only 1 or 2 left and it's a crap shoot catching it at that point

socaldappergent

Reaction score
Went to the sample sale today. Ended up picking up the cast coast 2, washed black replica sweats, and grey Kake hoodie.
Fuhhh someone on here said there were no coasts so I didn’t show up. Were there plenty of sizes? Might show up tomorrow.

chris_rosario

Reaction score
Pretty sure I’m going to send my Yuma from Black Friday back. It’s size Large and sold out online if anyone is interested let me know

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
I think they're in the 4th qtr bro. If more mark downs happen it's likely cause it's only 1 or 2 left and it's a crap shoot catching it at that point
Lol I was eyeing the Kanes. They have damn near a FSR left but they’re already a pretty good deal so maybe I’m just getting greedy.

Also, if I remember correctly you mentioned you had the Kanes - how did you size compared to Cast 2? Just curious since they’re 100% cotton

funkyprez

Reaction score
Pretty sure I’m going to send my Yuma from Black Friday back. It’s size Large and sold out online if anyone is interested let me know
Did you go TTS or size up? I went TTS (M) and feel the sleeves are too short- they hit right at the wrist.

Jliu88

Reaction score
whats outwear / jacket selection like?
Fuhhh someone on here said there were no coasts so I didn’t show up. Were there plenty of sizes? Might show up tomorrow.
there were long sleeve button ups in small or xs. A few different bogota in maroon, navy/blue, tan. I think parachute jacket and a few others. Most were smaller sizes in medium and small. I’m an xl and was pretty limited
I saw a many coasts 2 in different sizes, Hyde in 32 ,and washed black coast in a few sizes.

Thatsryantho

Reaction score
If anyone got a hold of a olive rider in a medium hit my inbox. Will pay immediately.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.