• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
22D7A2FF-50CB-4378-AE1E-58CB720F1D93.jpeg
969484AA-1CF5-4836-8F4B-FD60087D814F.jpeg

BF exclusive grey x red flannel... not my favorite JE flannel ever. The material is nice (similar to the shadow plaid flannels), but not sure how I feel about the color.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my Raglan hoodies in today. Got size M but thinking I should have sized up. Anyone know the size specs? JE took it down and it’s not archived either

Changed my mind on the sizing of Raglan hoodies. They’re perfect, just wasn’t used to it. These are sooooo GOAT. Got black and dark grey.

Also, new AE are GOAT, especially Oak.

Really lovin my BF pickups. Especially the 3 pairs of black Nubucks lol

Sigh

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Changed my mind on the sizing of Raglan hoodies. They’re perfect, just wasn’t used to it. These are sooooo GOAT. Got black and dark grey.

Also, new AE are GOAT, especially Oak.

Really lovin my BF pickups. Especially the 3 pairs of black Nubucks lol
Three pairs of black nubucks???

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 889540 View attachment 889539
BF exclusive grey x red flannel... not my favorite JE flannel ever. The material is nice (similar to the shadow plaid flannels), but not sure how I feel about the color.

I think it looks good. You mostly wear dark clothes. This will give you some pop once in awhile. Or go with the charcoal/mustard

blue2007

Reaction score
Got my Raglan hoodies in today. Got size M but thinking I should have sized up. Anyone know the size specs? JE took it down and it’s not archived either

What height and weight are you? debating between L and XL also. I'm 6"2 and about 210lbs

shaidripp

Reaction score
Got my BF orders slate stadium (sz 3) and charcoal/mustard flannel (sz 2) in but planning on returning. If anyone wants them for the BF price, DM me!
Also got black leather slides (sz 42) for the low

sogood

Reaction score
Size 29 Nimbus still available anywhere?

Had some stuff stolen out of a friend's apt that I was staying with this weekend :fu:

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Size 29 Nimbus still available anywhere?

Had some stuff stolen out of a friend's apt that I was staying with this weekend :fu:
I’ve been looking for them too.. I don’t think they were sent to retailers and it may be a while before a restock

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics