• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
Slp x 3
Anti

1B90820F-0AC8-4E5F-B150-86836C6C1585.jpeg

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of people are crushing on the reversible polartec but I tried on the maroon one at Barney's yesterday, and wasn't impressed. Thought I would like it like the rest of ya'll but it just wasn't my style. The fleece side doesn't have pockets making it kind of unwearable imo as a winter piece, at least on that side.

MaTtKs

Reaction score
What's the consensus on sizing for the wool stadium? I have the $$ and ready to pull the trigger. Just dont wanna deal with return etc
TTS imo. I sized up to Medium for layering but probably could’ve stuck with a Small. I’m 5’10” 150.

TheOpOg

Reaction score
I know a lot of people are crushing on the reversible polartec but I tried on the maroon one at Barney's yesterday, and wasn't impressed. Thought I would like it like the rest of ya'll but it just wasn't my style. The fleece side doesn't have pockets making it kind of unwearable imo as a winter piece, at least on that side.
Yeah, I wasn’t really a fan either. It was really hot and not very breathable which would be ok if i I loved in the north east but not really practice for San Francisco. Beyond that I wasn’t a big fan on the look, the elastic waist was tight and tend to ride up. So is created a a cropped puffy top that looks top heavy. It would have nice had they made it a little longer.

dvxnick

Reaction score
What's the general consensus on the leather rider jacket? I tried a medium on at Saks and it fit me absolutely perfectly. Any other considerations at this price point or should I hold out for a sale somewhere? I'm guessing they probably don't mark them down much though. This is my first real leather jacket and want to make sure I make a decently informed decision.

Fit pic with harlots on

EAD17DE8-895F-4715-9F64-46A689D58F7D.jpeg

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the general consensus on the leather rider jacket? I tried a medium on at Saks and it fit me absolutely perfectly. Any other considerations at this price point or should I hold out for a sale somewhere? I'm guessing they probably don't mark them down much though. This is my first real leather jacket and want to make sure I make a decently informed decision.

Fit pic with harlots on

View attachment 874757

The fit is good on that. That’s the size you should get. Maybe try with a tee too if you plan on wearing it that way.

echau

Reaction score

Fit pic with harlots on

View attachment 874757

If you have a credit card with price protection, buy it now, and if it goes on sale in the next 90 days, get the difference back.

MuskieFan

Reaction score
What's the likelihood of the black bogata going on sale for more than 15% off for black Friday? Have a code from FRWD and thinking about just getting it now.

Also, did anyone else really like the olive colorway on it? Just saw some pictures on Ssense and kind of like it.

chris_rosario

Reaction score
What's the likelihood of the black bogata going on sale for more than 15% off for black Friday? Have a code from FRWD and thinking about just getting it now.

Also, did anyone else really like the olive colorway on it? Just saw some pictures on Ssense and kind of like it.

It will probably go on sale for less but if you wait you risk your size selling out. I would just go for it if you already have 15% off. The black and the olive are the two best colors IMO.

Crshngdwn

Reaction score
Did anyone else get that restocks notification for 30% off JE highs? It must have been an error, because I went to check out and it gave me an inventory issues notification. There go my 30 seconds of excitement

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else get that restocks notification for 30% off JE highs? It must have been an error, because I went to check out and it gave me an inventory issues notification. There go my 30 seconds of excitement

Yeah, I saw that too but I think they may just be preparing for Black Friday.

saxvan2015

Reaction score
For those of you who own the JE Kempy overcoat from a few seasons ago, are you guys able to layer a hoodie underneath? Cause I heard that it fits very slim if you go TTS.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andyh78