• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If y'all haven't checked out the JE IG story, you need to. Some real dope sh*t up on it. Season 11 looks good. Black means washed stadium jacket looks sick & black raw hem denim

that stadium jacket is too nice

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If y'all haven't checked out the JE IG story, you need to. Some real dope sh*t up on it. Season 11 looks good. Black means washed stadium jacket looks sick & black raw hem denim
Since none of it is for a runway show, wonder if all of the items are production ready then. In the past some items have changed and others never came out.

malcolm4819

Reaction score
SS18 collection looks godly. Pieces look much better alone in the JE IG stories. New Sail Pullover looks good and looks like JE is releasing those solid black raw hem jeans he wore in Fall16 show.

But hoping with the Vandals being so heavily featured in Spring preview we'll get a wider release and restock later.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't really like these. Why not try making your own? Even a pair of Levi's will do.
What don't you like about them, is it the wash? I agree the hem looks bad. Also considering the Axel shorts from Ksubi but they're a little too destroyed for my liking.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_0582.PNG
This jacket (updated Sail it looks) is a definite must for me

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So much F'n fire on that IG story. Hoping for a vandal restock as well since they're all over the post. I'm thinking customer wouldn't give us a restock quote anyways if we did ask.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What don't you like about them, is it the wash? I agree the hem looks bad. Also considering the Axel shorts from Ksubi but they're a little too destroyed for my liking.

The hem looks lazy.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since none of it is for a runway show, wonder if all of the items are production ready then. In the past some items have changed and others never came out.
I imagine it will only be produced if the stockists purchase them, if they don't then we won't see production. Same as previous seasons. Of course if JE really likes something he might make it an exclusive despite no bites from the stockists

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol perfect just my size. Damn resellers.

Just wait, there will be more available soon (once people get them from JE & with the mr p drop). I wouldn't be surprised if people messed up the sizing so you might even be lucky and get a return if the people aren't selfish

chaney1

Reaction score
those tie dye bball shorts on the ig story are crazy... def cop

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads