• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CH03

Reaction score
You can wear white with just about anything...
puzzled.gif
You are so consistently condescending (in this forum and others). It's impressive.

leFLOPjames

Reaction score
will post pics of raw edge hoodie fit which I actually sized down in by tomorrow latest. Will take one with LS mercer as well, which feels more comfortable than my regular mercer tees (softer or perhaps thicker?) not sure if it's because it hasn't had a lot of wear, or maybe I'm just insane who knows. I never liked wearing the regular ones in the heat though, something about the fabric makes it feel a bit weird. Will give more details when I have them side by side

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered a black long sleeve mercer today. I'll give my thoughts on it. Need to replace my original

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thats an interesting description and comparison. do you happen to have the grey skittles and the springs and can compare? i always thought the grey skittles and springs looked so similar in pictures from a distance. i realize when you get close you can see the color changes in the skittles
I could never pull off the skittles colorway, knee rips, paint splatters or raw edge hems. all ive kept are springs, casts, carbons, and canyons. all are pretty straightforward and clean pairs.

leFLOPjames

Reaction score

I could never pull off the skittles colorway, knee rips, paint splatters or raw edge hems. all ive kept are springs, casts, carbons, and canyons. all are pretty straightforward and clean pairs.
you could do it bra

malcolm4819

Reaction score

Just got the Plumas in today. Initial thoughts are they are a lot lighter color than I was expecting, and there were several streaks of dark "dirty" color to them that I wasn't too keen on myself. Also, the seam right next to the pocket on the leg didn't get part of the wash so its a blue streak on each side.

Personally, I already own the Coasts and the Springs, so I don't see a need for this pair as well. That being said, does anyone want a pair of Plumas in size 32 tried on once for retail + ship? Otherwise, these will have to go back to JE.
Would you mind taking a pic of the Plumas, Springs and Coast together? For a color comparison.

peter1234930

Reaction score
I feel like a lot of people on here consistently size too small in JE. Dress to your body size - we're not all 6'2" 150 lb models (and if you are, consider yourself lucky!)

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the high tops? How do they compare to CPs? Considering getting the black or white. Any pictures? Quality?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the high tops? How do they compare to CPs? Considering getting the black or white. Any pictures? Quality?

Quality is probably on point, I would definitely like to see more pictures on this thread with those joints on, but I probably would not choose those over Cps

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Would you mind taking a pic of the Plumas, Springs and Coast together? For a color comparison.

Would really love to see this as well. I hope the Plumas are as much of a dirty wash as they look, I had Coasts and have Odeons now and would like to add something a little darker.

pl0nky

Reaction score
Will the oak kake hoodies be restocking or picked up by other retailers?

fdyla

Reaction score
I'm 6'2" 165 (+/- 1 inch and 5 pounds of basically all their models) and I still can't get a good fit cause most of the long sleeve stuff is too short on my arms. I wish I could have done a medium villain way back when I first got into JE but the sleeves being an inch above the wrist just looks weird to me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads