1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JM Weston Richelieu 607 brogues in 11.5 (fits US12-12.5)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by bbhewee, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbhewee

bbhewee Senior member

A pair of JM Weston Richelieu 607 that I have worn maybe 5 times. The soles are impeccable as you can see, and the uppers are distressed from the get-go. These currently retail for 385 Euros. Very light and comfortable.
    I'm a 12D on the Barrie and these fit me just a little tight, but very bearable.
    Pictures do not do the shoes justice, and more can be taken upon request.

They will come with the shoe bags but no trees.

I will ship worldwide by UPS at cost (corporate rates). Approx 40 USD to the US.

Attached Files:

2. labravajazz

labravajazz Senior member

Hmmmm thanks for the info. They may be ok or maybe a bit big. JL 11.5 uk would betoo big for me. I have JL 8000 last and 11e is perfect ut some william11 more outdoor shoes and 10.5 is perfecti think they run big though. Perhaps and inner sole measurement would clarify a little? I like these for casual wear but no use buying if they too big! Maybe i can find some info re weston sizing also
    All best, david

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.