• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

James Bond new shoes

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
Anyone knows what jacket is that?

With Tom Ford making the suits, maybe it's from the Zegna Sport collection.

datasupa

Reaction score
Hi there, i was wondering if someone can tell me what kind of shoes this are. They look really cool on that picture but I cant really tell how they look from the side. Looks like some kind of casual slipper right? If someone even have some more pictures, that would be grate.
danielcraigshoes.jpg

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roikins

Ehhh... that's a bit of stretch, no? Tom Ford's contracting Zegna to make suits doesn't necessarily mean his tailorwear, much less sportwear, is cut like Zegna's offerings.

Caruso / Ma. Co does private work for RL Black Label, Lanvin, Dior Homme, Canali, Brooks Brothers, and even Barneys' house brand. Do the suits look alike?

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
Ehhh... that's a bit of stretch, no? Tom Ford's contracting Zegna to make suits doesn't necessarily mean his tailorwear, much less sportwear, is cut like Zegna's offerings.

Caruso / Ma. Co does private work for RL Black Label, Lanvin, Dior Homme, Canali, Brooks Brothers, and even Barneys' house brand. Do the suits look alike?

No, I wasn't suggesting they were looking to use a Zegna jacket based on its cut. I'm saying that if I was the person in charge of wardrobe for a movie and knew about Ford's relationship with Zegna, but couldn't find anything in Ford's collection I liked for a scene, I might look through Zegna's more varied collection of offerings.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by datasupa
Hi there, i was wondering if someone can tell me what kind of shoes this are.
They look really cool on that picture but I cant really tell how they look from the side.
Looks like some kind of casual slipper right?

If someone even have some more pictures, that would be grate.

danielcraigshoes.jpg

Now that's funny. Smarmy sarcasm at it's highest level!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iridium7777
you're all wrong... they're kenneth cole's.

Can you be more specific? Are they from the mainline (New York) or the Reaction line? I can't tell if they're conservative or not from this angle.

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OMG!! That's Soph.
eek.gif

danielcraigshoes.jpg

culverwood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roikins

I though Dunhill were making the suits for the new one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads