• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's College Football Season boys!!!

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big A
If he had gambling debts, Longhorn boosters leave a trail of dead bodies that would make Anton Chigurh jealous just to keep him around. If his mama needed a new liver, a compatible one would suddenly "appear" at UT med center right after 100 illegals disappeared in the Brownsville, Texas area.

They seem to love Will "Boom, Motherfucker" Muschamp in Texas. They can meet or exceed anything that Tennessee can offer, except maybe for three-legged dogs or moonshine. I'd be pretty surprised if Muschamp went anywhere.

crackup[1].gif

Oh, Lord . . .

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
If he had gambling debts, Longhorn boosters leave a trail of dead bodies that would make Anton Chigurh jealous just to keep him around. If his mama needed a new liver, a compatible one would suddenly "appear" at UT med center right after 100 illegals disappeared in the Brownsville, Texas area.

They seem to love Will "Boom, Motherfucker" Muschamp in Texas. They can meet or exceed anything that Tennessee can offer, except maybe for three-legged dogs or moonshine. I'd be pretty surprised if Muschamp went anywhere.

laugh.gif

Seems that someone knows his way around Austin.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Now we are all laughing at you. I'll bet no one is laughing as hard as Phil Fulmer. A coach who usually won 8-9 games a season, stayed out of trouble, and graduated his players looks pretty damn good right now, doesn't it?

If UT doesn't fire the AD by the end of the week, you should seriously all start rooting for Memphis.

LMFAO. Are you trolling? If so, I'm about to bite.

I love Tennessee football, both my grandfathers played there. Still, I agree with your overall point.

However, this completely idiotic statement ruins your post for me.

For several years under Fulmer, the football team's graduation rate was the lowest in Div 1 football. Phil Fulmer did not graduate players. Did not give a damn about it. Neither did the alumni.

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
LMFAO. Are you trolling? If so, I'm about to bite.

I love Tennessee football, both my grandfathers played there. Still, I agree with your overall point.

However, this completely idiotic statement ruins your post for me.

For several years under Fulmer, the football team's graduation rate was the lowest in Div 1 football. Phil Fulmer did not graduate players. Did not give a damn about it. Neither did the alumni.

You are 100% right. Sorry, for a second I confused Tennessee with Vandy.

I will retroactively amend my post as follows:

Now we are all laughing at you. I'll bet no one is laughing as hard as Phil Fulmer. A coach who usually won 8-9 games a season, stayed out of trouble, and didn't send cross-eyed sluts to pahokee in order to lure players in looks pretty damn good right now, doesn't it?

TexasLidig8r

Reaction score
You are 100% right. Sorry, for a second I confused Tennessee with Vandy.

I will retroactively amend my post as follows:

Now we are all laughing at you. I'll bet no one is laughing as hard as Phil Fulmer. A coach who usually won 8-9 games a season, stayed out of trouble, and didn't send cross-eyed sluts to pahokee in order to lure players in looks pretty damn good right now, doesn't it?

Isn't that where we get the infamous Fulmer Cup from?
smile.gif

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
133663.gif

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike Hamilton is a ******* tool. As he was stammering through his p.c., I was hoping someone would hit him in the head with a 2X4, and I don't even like Tennessee

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
LMFAO at Tennessee fans.

When your jackass coach started spouting off at every other coach in the league, you said he was just "creating interest in the program"

When he lied about firing people to S.I., you said he was just misquoted

When he was wrong about "calling out UF" over a recruiting violation, it was all "part of the plan"

When he continued to say stupid things, then later claimed he was just putting UT out there by any means necessary, you believed him.

When he LOST close games against UF and Bama, you claimed it was a sign the program was back.

When he claimed UT had gone 14 months without any "problems," and it turned out he KNEW 3 UT players had been arrested just a day or two earlier, you didn't say a word.

When the all-world recruit he stole from UF got thrown off the team, you didn't seem to notice.

When he said that the NCAA scrutiny was a "compliment," you cheered him on.

When he talked about "loyalty" and "tradition" you bought it.

Now we are all laughing at you. I'll bet no one is laughing as hard as Phil Fulmer. A coach who usually won 8-9 games a season, stayed out of trouble, and graduated his players looks pretty damn good right now, doesn't it?

If UT doesn't fire the AD by the end of the week, you should seriously all start rooting for Memphis.

These and similar points make the owner of the Raiders look like a prophet. He called Kiffin a liar and a cheat when he fired Kiffin in 2007. He did it again when Tennesssee hired him in 2009, and it looks like he was right. What was USC thinking when they hired Kiffin?

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
These and similar points make the owner of the Raiders look like a prophet. He called Kiffin a liar and a cheat when he fired Kiffin in 2007. He did it again when Tennesssee hired him in 2009, and it looks like he was right. What was USC thinking when they hired Kiffin.
That might be Kiffin's most egregious crime: now, people will once again begin to believe that Al Davis is a sane, sentient human being, and not a lesser demon from hell's 9th circle. Satan wins again!

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
That might be Kiffin's most egregious crime: now, people will once again begin to believe that Al Davis is a sane, sentient human being, and not a lesser demon from hell's 9th circle. Satan wins again!

lol8[1].gif
I love Al Davis. Anytime he gets in front of a microphone, you know something hilarious is going to come out.

Unbreakable

Reaction score
I hope its not Cutcliffe, he doesnt have any loyalty either. Its sad.

Unbreakable

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
I don't know much about him.

Hes been at UT a few different times, but the not loyal thing Im referring to is in 1998, the first year of the BCS championship, he left UT right after the SEC championship game to be head coach at Ole Miss, he didnt even wait till after the BCS title game. Vol fans are easy to forgive and forget it seems..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics