• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's College Football Season boys!!!

Unbreakable

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
You're calling an 80 yr old a has been? Ballsy.

if he were in his prime and his team is playing like they are now, I'd still call him a has been, age hasnt nothing to do with it.

just because hes coached since the dawn of time doesnt make him a god.

TexasLidig8r

Reaction score
Tickets to the Texas - Ou game this weekend... upper level... back of end zone...

are going for $700 apiece!

Flippin craziness.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Unbreakable
if he were in his prime and his team is playing like they are now, I'd still call him a has been, age hasnt nothing to do with it.

just because hes coached since the dawn of time doesnt make him a god.

Yeah, my posts on this thread have really been deifying him.
facepalm.gif

But the first sentence is spot on.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
HOOKEM HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MsMcGillicuddy

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to watching the Trojans (hopefully) beat the Fighting Irish later tonight.

Too bad the Husky game doesn't start until 3:15AM local time. . . .

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What's happening to Ohio State? Purdue is beating up on them badly. Unfortunately I can't see the game due to being in an airport, but the score and remaining time suggests OSU is in for a loss and Purdue for it's first conference win.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Yep, Ohio State lost.

I can't decide if this Texas - OU game is good or really bad. Tough break for Bradford though.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Purdue?! For god's sake.
facepalm.gif

Seems like Purdue finally realized that it's football season. It'll be interesting to see how they do from here on.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hazad
I really can't watch our offense anymore, it's just atrocious.

Neither can the rest of America. Hopefully this ends OSU's streak of backing into bowl games they have no business of being in.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StephenHero
Neither can the rest of America. Hopefully this ends OSU's streak of backing into bowl games they have no business of being in.

OSU and OU should stop being invited to BSC bowls for a few years.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If Bama wins tonight they have to move to #1. Florida just won on a last-second field goal against an Arkansas team that Bama beat by 28.

Even with our mediocre season Georgia beat Arkansas by 11, and that was on the road.

distinctive

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Unbreakable
IMO Florida Bama SEC Championship, then Florida/Texas BCS Champsionship with the gators pulling out the W yet again
bigstar[1].gif

or atleast thats what I dream of this year....

+1 Intense game tonight

distinctive

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
If Bama wins tonight they have to move to #1. Florida just won on a last-second field goal against an Arkansas team that Bama beat by 28. Even with our mediocre season Georgia beat Arkansas by 11, and that was on the road.
I doubt it, $10 says UF remains #1 pre-outcome of Bama game. It's the SEC...we beat TN, TN destroyed UGA...so irrelevant

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintusingay