• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Italiancart.com

shottygunz

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

First of all id like to say I'm glad to be here - this is my first post on this forum so Hello everyone!

Secondly I have a question about this site I came across a while ago - www.italiancart.com - it has Versace, Armani, and some other brands at a discount price. Have any of you guys bought from here? Are these legit suits with great quality or would I just be wasting my money in buying one?

Someone please help me out - trying to buy my first suits so im not trying to waste my money here.

Thank you,
Shotty

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shottygunz
Hey everyone,

First of all id like to say I'm glad to be here - this is my first post on this forum so Hello everyone!

Secondly I have a question about this site I came across a while ago - www.italiancart.com - it has Versace, Armani, and some other brands at a discount price. Have any of you guys bought from here? Are these legit suits with great quality or would I just be wasting my money in buying one?

Someone please help me out - trying to buy my first suits so im not trying to waste my money here.

Thank you,
Shotty

Lack of (or extremely well hidden) bricks & mortar address is generally a sign of a company to avoid at all costs.

Their spam is relatively subtle though
sneaky2.gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif

shottygunz

Reaction score
yeah i figured id have some people on here look at it to tell me if it was something i should avoid - is there any other sites you would suggest?

dclloyd

Reaction score

dclloyd

Reaction score
Also just checked out that site, and it screams "FAKE". For example, I'm not a huge Boss fan, but have had some of their suits over the years. On the ones they have pictured, the font on the label looks wrong and I've never seen a real Boss suit that has "Hugo Boss" imprinted on the buttons like theirs does. I'd stay far, far away ...

shottygunz

Reaction score
thanks for the help you guys - ur gonna save me alot of time and money lol - and since im not sure what im looking for in terms of fake or real i appreciate it - cause i couldve went through them and got scammed - and even though it looks like ima have to cough up a lil more dough its worth it if im gettin what i want

i checked out the 2 and 3rd sites and i like what im seeing - if anyone else has suggestions feel free to post

Thanks again!

dclloyd

Reaction score
Glad it helped. Spend some time reading the forums, don't assume a suit is good just because it has a well known label. No matter how much you want to spend you always want the best deal for your money - whether it's $300 or $3000.

shottygunz

Reaction score
thats very true - i dont want to spend alot of money on something im not getting my full dollars worth - too bad that site is fake though i liked alot of those suits on there and would saved a ton of money - oh well it happens - as long as i can get the quality i dont care the price.

**** if that site was real i coulda restocked my whole wordrobe lol - but oh well - ill spend a few hundred more on something nicer.

I saw a couple Versace and Borellis i liked - ill let yall know when i get them

rjmaiorano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy Hell that is some of the worst knock off stuff I have ever seen. It is bad, really bad.

They probably should be reported, but some of the labeling is so off that they may be outside of copyright infringement, but I don't really know about that stuff. And some of the detail shots show uneven machine sewn lines...

expatinasia

Reaction score
Of course, the products are fake. Have you ever seen a Giorgio Armani, Boss, or Versace suit for less than $200? As another posted noted, the buttons are embossed on these suits, something that is not done with the genuine suits. I have several Boss and Armani suits, and the buttons are plain. Too, some of the Giorgio Armani suits have the "Emporio Armani" "wings" trademark, and that's a completely different division of Armani. Would you ever order a product from a website that has misspelled words on the page? Finally, the fact that they only accept money via Western Union is a clear indication that it's clearly a fraud.

kat007

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first time on and for a bad reason!
DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was stupid enough to think it was a real site. A friend of mine saw the site and thought it looked lagit, it's NOT!!!! I payed $300 and havn't revieved anything in 3 weeks. They keep sending me the same email that they have recieved funds and will email me my shipping details but they never do. I have tried everything the last couple of days to get a reply from them and nothing!!! I'm so pissed off!!!

WARNING DO NOT BUY!!!!!! IT'S A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2 Words: Tom James!

sf_esq

Reaction score
I honestly wonder how may people they have ripped off on that site. Hilarious stuff. Wonder what Asian country they ship from.
smile.gif

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some suit jackets have working button holes. That is always a sign of high end quality.
crackup[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads