1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Italian Couture by De La Rentis Italy Black Leather Oxfords Shoes 10.5 M

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by teabiscuitsales, Mar 29, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teabiscuitsales

teabiscuitsales Senior member

I am selling these very nice men's shoes that were made in Italy by De La Rentis. The uppers are crafted of black leather. The outsoles are leather, and the back edge of each heel's bottom is capped with rubber. They are marked a size 10 1/2 M. Here are the measurements of each shoe:

Length from the back of the heel to the tip of the toe when placed against a wall: 12 3/8"
    Width at the widest point on the bottom: 4 3/4"

These shoes were gently worn for a short amount of time and are in great condition. They come from a smoke-free home.

I am asking $10 plus the cost of shipping. I have them for sale on Bonanza. You can view the listing here:

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Men...y-Black-Leather-Oxfords-Shoes-10-5-M/44992113

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.