• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Initial vs. later stages of a relationship...

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thrift Pirate
it's fun because you make some good memories together, you understand one another like noone else does...at least you should. Having a crotch fruit together, and watching him/her grow up and have their personalities as well. It's a great adventure. I agree the first few weeks of a relationship are off the charts though.

fixed that for you.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thrift Pirate
it's fun because you make some good memories together, you understand one another like noone else does...at least you should. Having a crotch fruit together, and watching him/her grow up and have their personalities as well. It's a great adventure. I agree the first few months of a relationship are off the charts though.
I was unable to find this particular variety today at the supermarket. Is it a local specialty?

il ciclista

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
fixed that for you.

hey it was months for me, sex 5 times a day with a 108lb latina hottie

Originally Posted by Rambo
I was unable to find this particular variety today at the supermarket. Is it a local specialty?

haha i was wondering if anyone caught that

ilkandi

Reaction score
first 2 weeks are the best, goes slowly downhill from there.

girls are either crazy or boring ime.

true but luckily I like a little crazy and some temper. The really crazy ones are found out in 10 minutes (wide unblinking eyes, tense voice, no sense of humor, conspiracy theories). Others aren't necessarily boring, but they rarely hold my attention after 4 dates (or 2 encounters).
Can't make it to relationship stage when big head and little head disagree
fight[1].gif
, I'm gonna be a lonely old man if I don't get rich
laugh.gif

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
sex is better with crazy women until one of them tries to stab you in your sleep. That's the one you want to be in a relationship with.
ftfy

Helix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
...Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or Bends with the remover to remove. O, no! It is an ever-fixed mark, That looks on tempests and is never shaken. It is the star to every wandering bark, whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken. -- William Shakespeare
Thread is summed up better by this: My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun; Coral is far more red than ********' red; If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun; If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head. I have seen roses damask, red and white, But no such roses see I in her cheeks; And in some perfumes is there more delight Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks. I love to hear her speak, yet well I know That music hath a far more pleasing sound; I grant I never saw a goddess go; My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground: And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare As any she belied with false compare. --Shakey

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The period before you you feel comfortable farting in front of each other is the best.

Dedalus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the point of eating besides nourishment and flavor? Seems overrated to me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads