1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Incredibly difficoult to find fitting clothes.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MrVnn, Dec 27, 2012.

1. mcbrown

mcbrown Senior Member

34x30 for a 6' man doesn't strike me as remotely unusual. I am 6'2" and am frequently told that I have long legs for my torso, but I usually wear a 32" inseam. My waist is now 32 but was 34 for years when my weight fluctuated between 180 and 190. If I was a 34x32, it's very easy for me to imagine 34x30 being within the bounds of "normal" for someone of Quadcammer's height and weight.

2. Layered Player

Layered Player Senior Member

3. AmericanGent

AmericanGent Senior Member

Some people have a longer torso or neck vs long legs to achieve their height. My brother is 6' 4" and has a relatively short inseam measurement.

4. atoms

atoms Senior Member

Thank you. I wasn't actually sure what you were disagreeing with, but I understand now. I think perhaps you thought I was being deliberately righteous. That was not my intent.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012