• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Incotex pants at Daffy's

aragoona

Reaction score
do u think they will still have some in size 32 when i get off work at 5? The 57th street location...

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbris1
Just came back from 57th, Incotex in every color in my size- too bad I already have those colors. Some nice linen coats, etc. I left with my wallet. Nothing I needed.

Incotex pants have the trademark V notch in the back.

Which 57th? East side? Where were the pants located?

billiebob

Reaction score
They will have some at 5 pm unless someone has bought 200 pairs of pants.

It's 57th just a bit west of broadway, north side.

wq1999

Reaction score
I was just at the 57th Street east side location (near Lexington). They have plenty of Incotex as well sizes 30-36 (though I just cleared out about half of the 32s).

TIEALIGN

Reaction score
If anyone picks up some chino linos in a 36 in the light or dark khaki let me know I will buy them from you.

Jack1000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuitingStyle
Thanks for the tip, picked up the Isaia suit, gorgeous plain navy. Took them a while to get a price on it, but it was worth it, only charged me $119.

Also picked up a plain navy incotex satorial trouser for $59 and dark brown incotex formale trouser for $49.

BilleBob - hope the pants worked out for you, you grabbed a ton,
laugh.gif

Hi: Did the isaia suit have tags or labels identifying it as an isaia?

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
man. Either I didnt know where to look or you guys are vultures. Saw very few. Managed to grab a pir of chinos for myself and another for someone else here. Otherwise, squat. was I missing the secret stash?

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll be passing by daffys tomorrow. If you guys have any request post it in the thread I started in the B&S forum.

Of course, that's assuming theres anything left.

SuitingStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
man. Either I didnt know where to look or you guys are vultures. Saw very few. Managed to grab a pir of chinos for myself and another for someone else here. Otherwise, squat. was I missing the secret stash?

I think the good **** was pretty much picked over in the early morning hours.
Come on, with Inco Satorial going for 50 bucks (both mine were inco satorial in S150 made in Italy), how can expect it to last long. I kinda regret I didn't grab all the Inco wool trousers in mine size.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are we talking about Daffy's in Philly or NY? Sis is out in Philly, maybe there is still hope she can pick me up a few things.

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nothing left in 30 on E57th or 5th at 5PM today, and very little in 32, unless I'm blind. Let's see what chorse posts for sale, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Quality Seller in on this tonight or tomorrow.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads