• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Immaculate VINTAGE Custom BESPOKE *GIEVES & HAWKES* GRAY Full Length OVERCOAT 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

-Presents-

GIEVES & HAWKES

Premium Vintage Bespoke Overcoat
PC276048.jpg

This auction is for a 100% authentic and original bespoke custom hand-tailored vintage overcoat that has been crafted by the famed luxury custom tailors of Savile Row, Gieves & Hawkes. It's tailored with exceptional quality and attention to detail in a very sharp and sophisticated gray herringbone weave with an overlying blue windowpane pattern.

This stunning vintage custom garment features a 3 button single breasted closure with notched lapels, a full premium interior lining, slanted waist pockets, and a classic style single central vented tail. It's tailored with a thick & heavy weight wool which allows it to stand up against the cold and damp weather of these miserable winter and spring months. My favorite features are the hidden front closure buttons and the functional surgeon's cuff sleeve buttons. These are quite a rarity on overcoats, even premium coats that have been made-to-measure. This stunning hand-tailored overcoat is for the vintage connoisseur that has it all, and doesn't mind rubbing it in everyone's face!
The pictures tell it best. Gieves & Hawkes' close attention to detail and fine tailoring of this garment is second to none. This premium overcoat is in outstanding condition. There isn't a rip, stain, tear, or moth hole to be found on this fantastic garment.
THIS SPORT COAT IS IN OUTSTANDING VINTAGE CONDITION!

If you enjoy wearing expensive clothing, then this is your opportunity to do so. You can add this fine tailored garment to your wardrobe for a fraction of the original outrageous pricetag.

FEATURES
Size 42 Regular
3 Button Single Breasted Closure
Full Premium Lining
Notched Lapels
Angled Waist Pockets
Single Central Vented Tail
Classic Split Cuff Sleeves

MEASUREMENTS

Chest: 22.75"
(Underarm To Underarm)

Shoulders: 18.5"
(Across Shoulders From The Arm Seams)

Length: 42.25"
(Bottom Of Collar To Bottom Hem)

Sleeves: 26.25"
(Top Shoulder Seam To Cuff Hem)

PC276048.jpg

PC276057.jpg

PC276064.jpg

PC276085.jpg

PC276104-1.jpg

PC276090-1.jpg

All pictures in this listing have been taken without flash to accurately portray the actual color and texture of this amazing overcoat, as it would appear in natural light.

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY PREMIUM
METAL BLAZER BUTTONS!

PLEASE READ
BY PURCHASING THIS ITEM FROM ME, YOU ARE AGREEING TO MY FAIR PRACTICE POLICIES WHICH ARE CLEARLY STATED BELOW.
PAYMENT
PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 3 DAYS FROM THE END OF THE AUCTION. Paypal is the only form of payment that I accept.
YOU MUST HAVE A CONFIRMED ADDRESS TO PURCHASE ITEMS FROM ME. This means that you must confirm with Paypal your home address that is associated with your bank account or credit card that you have linked with your Paypal account. This is to protect both of us from fraudulent transactions.
SHIPPING
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED OUT WITHIN 5 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT. I typically ship via United States Postal Service and I always provide FREE delivery confirmation as a courtesy to all my clients.
I pack very carefully, but I will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged items once they leave my hands. Shipping Insurance is always offered and highly recommended.
I GLADLY OFFER SHIPPING DISCOUNTS. It's 50% OFF the quoted shipping amount for the second and each subsequent item you purchase.
RETURNS
IF YOU WANT TO RETURN YOUR ITEM YOU MUST LET ME KNOW WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIVING IT. IT MUST BE RETURNED IN THE SAME CONDITION IT WAS RECEIVED IN.
You can return your item for any reason, and I will gladly refund the original purchase price only, less a 10% restocking fee. The buyer pays return shipping.
IF I FEEL THAT I'VE MADE A GROSS OVERSIGHT, I WILL REFUND THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE & SHIPPING, IN ADDITION TO PAYING FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING OF THE ITEM.
I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE. Please check the measurements of each item BEFORE bidding. Many suit and sport coat manufacturers use different guidelines for factoring their labeled sizes. Additionally, many items have been altered to fit the previous owner.
I list all items honestly and to the best of my ability. If there is an oversight, you can be assured that it was not intentional. I am always willing to fix any mistakes I have made. I take my reputation seriously.
COMMUNICATION
If you want to communicate with me, please do so through EBAY ONLY. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CONTACT ME THROUGH EMAIL OR PAYPAL. It is very likely that I won't see your message for several weeks if you attempt to contact me in any other way aside from Ebay.

ABOUT MY ITEMS
I list only new or previously owned items that are in excellent condition. If they have any flaws, I will do my best to catch them and list them accordingly. I will do my very best to note any rips, stains, tears, or defects that affect the wearability of the garment. I do my best to insure that all items are exactly as described. If there isn't a size tag, I base the size listed by the measurements given.
Make certain that your personal measurements fit BEFORE bidding. IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU CHECK THE MEASUREMENTS OF THE ITEM WITH THOSE OF A SIMILAR GARMENT THAT FITS YOU FROM YOUR OWN WARDROBE.
Additionally, it is a wise hygiene practice to dry clean all garments prior to wearing them, since many of the items I sell are previously owned.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY AUCTION. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT THE REST OF MY LISTINGS FOR MORE GREAT ITEMS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
EliteClothierOfAtlanta.com

.*?(?:[\d]+[\.\,]{1})+[\d]+.*?b>/i;var tarxpInt = ahb.match(arxpInt);if(tarxpInt) { var arxp = /(?:[\d]+[\.\,]{1})+[\d]+/;var tarxp = tarxpInt.toString().match(arxp); aout += ':p:' + tarxp; }document.getElementById('img_adata').src='http://'+locDom+'/backupinfo.auctiva.com/Default.aspx?query=' + escape(aout);}document.write('');setTimeout('ADatPrs();', 2000);

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads