• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I'm thinking about buy these Royal Elastics sneaks

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sneakers are sneakers, and dress shoes are dress shoes. One that looks somewhat like the other usually suck. Royal Elastics is not a good place looking for dressy sneaks, btw. They are skate inspired , probably the least dressy on sneakerdom. I usually am either indifferent to the brand and their designs, but I find the colorway of this particular shoe just awful,

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hmm... after much consultation with friends and taking into consideration the opinions on this forum I just ended up getting some Adidas sneaks.
g3549_519802_1.jpg
And while I was buying from Adidas.com, I went ahead and got these too:
i5176_352168_1.jpg
I don't know if you guys care at all; am I getting too bloggy with this post?
biggrin.gif

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn't know Adidas made chucks...

Flip flops always come in handy - wouldn't wear them when not at my apartment/the beach.

Both items are serviceable, but don't stand out, in my opinion.

Adidas Originals has some cool stuff, though. The Tuscanys and Titans are sleek and offer interesting colors, Lavers and Smiths are classics, and the Lendl model up there is - interesting. I'm not arguing with Ivan Lendl.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I didn't know Adidas made chucks...

Both items are serviceable, but don't stand out, in my opinion.
Haha, yeah, Chucks with Adidas stripes. Two brands for the price of one.

I agree, both are fairly plain but serve a need in my wardrobe.

benchan

Reaction score
For flip-flop, why not conside those from Havaianas? Much more colour choices and cheaper to boot.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
For flip-flop, why not conside those from Havaianas? Much more colour choices and cheaper to boot.
I already have a pair actually. White with green and and yellow stripes (like the Brazilian flag). Great minds think alike.
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads