• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I'm Single...

ts4them

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
If you thought that was serious then you are mistaken, perhaps you didn't pick up on me saying "fresh" as having a bit of sarcasm to my statement. .

Yes, I thought you were serious.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And to think, you just bought that ungrateful whore an Hermes Hippo lock, an adoption of a baby elephant & octopus, Chanel Homme and assorted designer items.

Good thing you didn't get that Dior ring.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
And to think, you just bought that ungrateful whore an Hermes Hippo lock, an adoption of a baby elephant & octopus, Chanel Homme and assorted designer items.

Good thing you didn't get that Dior ring.

Seriously! But, if we don't get back together he'll always have that reminder of me and how good he had it.
wink.gif

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ah it's all good SoCal, i compensate for the void in my life where a woman(women) should be with the thought that *******, i still got my wardrobe and a locker full of cigars!

Biscione

Reaction score
I wish only for the best with this situation, SoCal- whether that means staying with him or not. If not, at least it sounds like you've had a great time with him (and vice versa, I'm sure only slightly because of gifts that are alien to kids that age).

A question, though: wouldn't he potentially find this thread (he was at m.s, right?)

Beckwith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should head to Florida or Arizona, pitchers and catchers report in a few weeks.

Hugo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Well sexually he was rather "liberated", he would let me have as many 3 ways with us as we wanted.

I wish more girls could be like this...

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
so when gay couples argue, what is the rule on domestic violence?

I mean, all us straight guys suffer cos You Are Not Allowed To Hit A Girl. Sorta sucks, cos I would love to have slugged my ex several times.

Given that that law is not applicable in same sex relationships, are you allowed to like, land a solid left hook on your partner when he gets out of line?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T

I mean, all us straight guys suffer cos You Are Not Allowed To Hit A Girl. Sorta sucks, cos I would love to have slugged my ex several times.

Given that that law is not applicable in same sex relationships, are you allowed to like, land a solid left hook on your partner when he gets out of line?

Like Gay MMA?

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T

In Florida, most state attorneys will prosecute as domestic battery. It's an interesting question though....

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T

If that's a serious question, it's pretty inane. If it's intended to be funny, it fails miserably.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
file under semi serious, but more coincidence of timing. Channel flipped through some Chinese movie as some guy backhanded his evidently cheating wife. This Is Wrong. Big gasps all around.

Had I flipped to any number of scenes where a woman slaps man in face it gets filed under 'cheating asshole had it coming' - basically because of a strength disparity between the genders.

Anyhow, I happened next upon this thread and wondered if in gay breakups physical violence breaks out, and if, where the physical disparity between the partners is less significant, it is "Just As Wrong"

Evidently that bothers you. Uhh. Sorry.
confused.gif

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doesn't bother me (although you admitting to wanting to slug your ex several times is mildly disturbing). I just think it's an inane question because since when is violence gender-specific or physical disparity relevant. That's like saying it's ok for a little guy to beat up a big guy. It's no more acceptable for a woman to hit a man than it is for a man to hit a woman or a gay guy to hit another gay guy - unless you're like edmorel and happen to like that sort of thing
tounge.gif

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member