1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

IC USED in excellent condition 40R BB Fitzgerald Tan Herringbone w/ Blue Deco SC

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Citan1145, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Citan1145

Citan1145 Senior member

Looking to sell this sportcoat and seeing if there is any interest before I get exact measurements and real life pictures. It is a full canvas summer weight sportcoat in a wool/silk blend. Tan herringbone with a tasteful blue deco. It just doesn't fit me right and I would rather replace it for the summer than attempt to alter. I had the collar lowered slightly and the waist taken in but other than that it is like new.

Single vent
    Non functional cuff buttons, easy alteration.
    Full canvas
    Beautiful fabric, good light weight for spring/summer wear. Smooth silky hand.

Approx. measurements

p2p21.75
    shoulders-18
    length from boc- 30
    sleeves 24.5

Let me know if you are interested and I will put up pictures and get actual measurements, thought that is the measurement of nearly all my fitz SCs and they fit similar.

Looking for $115 shipped priority. Still sold on sale @ BB for about 300-500 in their clearance but in limited sizes.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.