• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I just bought a... (non clothing item)

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There are enough CS floor lamps out there for you to find a perfect one.

My wife and I went back and forth on these Jere wall sculptures:

But the guy has six and wants to keep them together so we passed. I love them, but that's a lot of wall space to give up as they are huge.

Kandido lamp has had too much to drink.

lefty

Last edited:

adagio

Reaction score
Just bought some of these:
9u8l.jpg

some of these:
7ssf.jpg

and one of these:
6p8s.jpg

All from the Chef & Sommelier "Open Up" range. (Not my images) The decanter was an incredible £4.99 here:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chef-and-So...d=1388866591&sr=8-1&keywords=Chef+&+sommelier
Retail is €65

Last edited:

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Picked up a pair of these during a "Pray for Snow" sale. I have to go back to the store this weekend to have them properly fitted and molded:

boomer88

Reaction score
Nice forum. Just getting started here.

I just bought a boat load of movies from Amazon... Iron Man 3, Kick Ass 2, The Lone Ranger, The Descendants, Riddick, Pearl Harbor (was seriously 1 cent), and more...

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Not a purchase, but I was given this by my aunt who can't find room for it in her new house. It used to be my grandmother's before she passed away. I'm supposed to go pick it up over the next week or two. Thinking I am going to replace the hardware once it's in my apartment.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

freshcutgrass

Reaction score
My new bathroom mirror
My Brother's Mirror (in chrome) is part of the REALITY Series by Harry Allen

Last edited:

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I couldn't sleep last night. Hit by a pang of geekdom, I went on a Transformers Masterpiece buying binge. From 3:00 to 5:00 in the morning, I scoured the internet for all the characters I am missing post-MP08 (which is to say all of them, except for Optimus Prime).* I bought everything. I also preordered all the figures that will be released through the end of the year.

All I am missing now is the elusive revised version of Rodimus Prime (MP09). The first release was rife with quality control issues.

* Prior to MP08 (Grimlock), the Masterpiece figures followed a different scale and don't size appropriately with later releases.

Last edited:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have to see this collection. Post some pictures.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Small thing, but I picked up a CableBox at the Container Store. They are on sale for $21. Wouldn't pay full price, but felt worth it right now. Using it near my TV/entertainment center and it does wonders for making the mess of cables going into your surge protector look a lot cleaner.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Picked up a japanese style thread clipper from Clover:
productimage-picture-clover-kuroha-thread-clipper-26988_jpg_600x600_q85.jpg

Was getting tired of my little pocketknife scissors that couldn't cut a thread on the end third of the blades.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads