• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I just bought a... (non clothing item)

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What is this? I love it, but can't tell if it's a walking cane or some kind or something else.

Methinks that its some sort of arcane gynecologists device,

but a shoehorn is probably more likely..

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Earlier this week I ordered some Grado PS500s, a dream headphone of mine.

Awesome. Since I haven't been on here in ages, I have to ask what your current speaker and headphone setup is.

Two devices: Sound Devices 722 and a Benchmark DAC1 Pre. Soon will get an Audioquest Dragonfly for consulting trips.

CodyNC

Reaction score
Just bought a ticket to Bangkok for 12 days. Will be traveling all over Thailand before eventually making it down to Singapore for the flight back. :slayer:

CentralParkMan

Reaction score
I just brought a Fit Bit One, it's a little device that hooks on to my belt or jeans and tracks how many steps I walk in a day, how many flights of floors I climb and how many calories I burn. It even monitors the quality of my sleep. Unlike other products, such as the Nike Fuelband which is worn on your wrist, it's easy to hide.

What I like most about it though, is that it wirelessly syncs its data to my iphone and my computer. After two days with my FitBit I'm happy with it as I tend to be a little lazy and it actually motivates me to walk around more and to leave my car at home. I used to think one work out a day was enough to keep in shape, but it's important to keep active throughout the day too.

Last edited:

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
3yrs into moving to my place, I've been picking up a few things to make it slightly more comfortable.

Side table:

Table lamp:

I would buy another version of this lamp and the taller floor lamp version but it's sold out and hard to find elsewhere

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice, I hope you enjoy it. What do you think of Ambre Sultan, MKK and Santal Majuscule?

I'd like to get back to reading more so I've ordered a Kindle paperwhite. Want to read lots of classics and since they're freely available that's definitely a plus for an ebook reader.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some stuff:

New Wine Opener

$10 Headphones by monoprice. They're supposed to be pretty good apparently

U-lock and cable for bike I purchased a few months ago. No excuse not to ride it now

Last edited:

CodyNC

Reaction score
I just bought a flight from Bangkok to Phuket to cut down on travel time. Also, bought an Olympus tough 8010 underwater camera, a Nikon 18-200 lens for my dslr, a float strap for the underwater camera and a few prints for the living room.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads