1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How's the quality?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by handler4me, Dec 17, 2004.

1. handler4me

handler4me Well-Known Member

Eluxury is having a sale on the 7 for all mankind cashmere v-necks. It's a decent price for a cashmere sweater, and i'm considering getting one. Has anyone had any experience with them before? I really like the colors, pale greens, etc.

2. itzamazing

itzamazing Senior member

I was in Bloomies today and felt Seven cashmere for the first time. It was extremely coarse and I thought that it was wool or a blend until I looked at the label which stated it was 100% cashmere. I'd avoid it, even on sale.