• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many lesbians do you know?

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
My wife has reminded me that I forgot about the lesbian couple who lived next door to us in the condo we had before our current house. They were in their mid-20's, early 30's and very much the stereotype of grrls. It always made me laugh that they would go swimming in long surfer swim-trunks and wife-beater t-shirts with bra's - I'm not sure why they just wouldn't wear regular swimsuits.

However, they were very good neighbors to visit with and they would come over and feed the cats if we were going away for a weekend as we did for their cat and dog.

hopkins_student

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A good female friend of mine is bi. I don't know any lesbians or any other girls that claim to be bi, then again I've never asked.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
One good friend, and then a couple of her acquaintances etc. My godmother's sister and her partner. Few random acquaintances. Less than ten total.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
One good friend, and then a couple of her acquaintances etc. My godmother's sister and her partner. Few random acquaintances. Less than ten total.
And here I thought Coho started this thread. For shame...

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
+100000000000. I try to keep the number of people I know to a minimum. Frankly, and this is not something I like to admit to, I really don't find that I like most lesbians very much. Oh yeah, I know or have met a lot. I do live in San Francisco.
I couldn't name 15 acquaintances, but then I don't try to go out and meet new people--"I wish I loved the Human Race; I wish I loved its silly face."

rxcats

Reaction score
I put 25. That means at least 25 "firmly committed" lesbians. I an not counting those that have experimented or have had a lesbian experience. My brother once told me that all women are really bisexual. I told him that I know some lesbians that would disagree. I live in SF, and we have some hard core lesbians that would never let one of "those things" (aka penis) near them.

carlhuber

Reaction score
Most of the women I know are at least mildly bisexual, but not actively. I think it's just because everyone can agree that women are sexy.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Straight men formula:
if X >0 => Y=0.

Where X=number of lesbians you know
& Y=number of sexual partners you have had

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
+100000000000. I try to keep the number of people I know to a minimum. Frankly, and this is not something I like to admit to, I really don't find that I like most lesbians very much.

My best friend since HS is a lesbian. She and her partner would agree with you. They also dislike most lesbians they meet.

But I know about 10 I suppose. And I only keep regular contact with 50 people max. And I'm including my wife and family in that number.

b

gvibes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Turned a girl gay? You must be really honored.
Actually, not really a lesbian, but definitely way bi - it kind of weirded me out, honestly.

Now that I think of it, I did manage to turn someone into a lesbian, but that was 7-8 years ago, and I had forgotten. Nice girl.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
I put over 100, as I am of the firm belief almost any woman can be talked into ********** with another woman under the right circumstances. Some might quibble this does not make them a lesbian, but I am of the belief that lesbian sex = a lesbian....and rejoice in this belief!

I think the same thing about straight men and homosexuality.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads