• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many lesbians do you know?

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
One further problem I have with people in general is that I tend to be turned off by people who identify themselves more as group members than as individuals. This goes for any group.

+1000

Living in Orlando, I've met my fair share. One of my best friends is a lesbian. I shared an apartment with her and a mutual friend (a straight girl) for a year. One of the things I always liked about her was her resistance to becoming a member of a "movement" or a "community." Actually, we've grown apart somewhat as she has increasingly become a lesbionic lesbian who does lesbian things. This activity might have something to do with her current preference for squelching random girls rather than pursuing a committed relationship.

Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
I think the same thing about straight men and homosexuality.

And yet, when the nice guy tried to convince me that a ******* is a ******* no matter the sex of the one giving it, I still didn't want him to lick my gift horse in his mouth.

Karo

Reaction score
1..then 0 (Not after they get a taste of me)

Mute

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Real lesbians - 0
lipstick lesbians - not enough

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
I think the same thing about straight men and homosexuality.

You are right, we are all just waiting to become your wishful cliche .

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mute
Real lesbians - 0
lipstick lesbians - not enough

How are 'lipstick' lesbians not 'real' lesbians?

b

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdawson808
How are 'lipstick' lesbians not 'real' lesbians?

b

lurker[1].gif

celery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let's see, overview of people I currently know:

Girlfriend: 1
Parents: 2
Siblings: 1
Grandparents: 0
Aunts: 2
Uncles: 2
Nephews: 1
Neice's: 1
Friends: 1
Gay friends: 0
Lesbian friends: 0
Animal friends: 0

How many people have I MET? Lot's, but they don't count as people I know. Because I don't keep in touch with any of them and most of them I will never see again.

bowtielover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Techincally I don't any personaly, I answered 10 only refering to those like ellen and rosie o donnel who I just happen to know are lesbiens. I don't know them personaly though and none of my personal contacts are either as far as I know.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by celery
Let's see, overview of people I currently know:

Girlfriend: 1
Parents: 2
Siblings: 1
Grandparents: 0
Aunts: 2
Uncles: 2
Nephews: 1
Neice's: 1
Friends: 1
Gay friends: 0
Lesbian friends: 0
Animal friends: 0

How many people have I MET? Lot's, but they don't count as people I know. Because I don't keep in touch with any of them and most of them I will never see again.

you are quite the social butterfly there, aren't you?

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I couldn't name 15 acquaintances, but then I don't try to go out and meet new people--"I wish I loved the Human Race; I wish I loved its silly face."

you need a hug.
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads