• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

how does this sweater fit?

starcrash

Reaction score
Why does it look so bulky around the collar. There are two bulbous points right where the sweater meets the shirt. Are you wearing the world's thickest t-shirt underneath? Or a dog collar?

Ajaxv2

Reaction score
Originally Posted by starcrash
Why does it look so bulky around the collar. There are two bulbous points right where the sweater meets the shirt. Are you wearing the world's thickest t-shirt underneath? Or a dog collar?

My money's on the dog collar. And I don't know about the rest of you, but ribbed extremities make a person look older. I'm not a fan of long ribbed cuffs, but these are so long that it actually 'detracts' (ie, looking younger) from the aforementioned ribbed cuff effect.

literasyme

Reaction score
We're not seriously discussing the fit of a bog-standard grey v-neck, are we? How difficult can this be?

starcrash

Reaction score
Originally Posted by literasyme
We're not seriously discussing the fit of a bog-standard grey v-neck, are we? How difficult can this be?
I'm more worried about his bulging neck horns.

sfnewbie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by literasyme
Hey, there are a lot of people that think they look good because they don't ask.

blackdarkeye

Reaction score
thanks for the replies i think the neck thing is due to the fact the tee inside has a pretty think collar. Sorry for asking dumb question, but what do you mean by the shoulders being too narrow?
imag0291tm0.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads