1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Hooded Krane FW10 Jonas One-Off

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by acl1, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acl1

acl1 Senior member

$550 -> $525 shipped

Krane Jonas Officer’s Coat FW10 – dark olive (36) with detachable wool lining and detachable fur hood

My favorite coat =( as ppllzz can attest. I was fortunate enough to purchase this one-off piece; for that season the Jonas did not have a detachable rabbit fur hood. Retail for the Jonas version with detachable wool lining was $1491; I preordered this for about $1200. I wore it in a rotation of coats for 1.5 winters (about 30 wears) and recently had this cleaned, but the jacket seems to have shrunk slightly, so please see measurements. As is typical of waxed cotton, there are some creases and variations in color revealed with wear. In particular one spot close to the neck has faded slightly, but this is not visible when worn. Still, because of the preowned condition, price is less than half of what I paid. I will regret selling this, it really is a quality jacket.

Shoulders: 17.25 inches
    Shoulder to sleeve: 24.5 inches
    Pit to pit: 21 (from exterior, will fit smaller due to thick material and wool lining)
    Back length from bottom of collar: 32 inches

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  2. acl1

acl1 Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.