• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Holy retail sales, Batman!!

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A my planned trip to visit Vegas with friends (they have a condo there.) didn't work out....which was probably financially for the better, anyway....I took a short trip to Scottsdale.

Talk about sales-- oh, my sweet Lord....

Burberry store, LOTS of stuff on sale (got a great polo shirt, but could have really loaded up on the sale merchandise)

Ralph Lauren store, I think every Purple Label item in the store was on sale....the RLPL polo shirts i like to wear to work were marked down from $145 to $97, only thing i bought this trip.

Neiman Marcus has a huge, huge amount of merchandise on sale-- pre-sale, actually-- you pick out the items you want, they write down your NM card number, and you actually 'purchase' the items on Thursday when the sale begins. There was a ton of Oxxford stuff (everything from ties, shirts, lots of sportcoats and suits), Brioni suits, ties, shirts, a ton of shoes on sale from Ferragamo and other brands-- wowee. if you're near a NM location, highly encourage you to check it out.

Too bad Morton's of Chicago wasn't having a sale on steaks saturday night....oh, well-- got the hotel room at a great discount, so i shouldn't complain.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the Neiman Marcus sale officially begins June 3rd, guys-- really worth checking out. Also, just rec'd a card in the mail that the Stanley Korshak sale in Dallas on on this week-- it might be worth a phone call to see if any Lobb shoes or other items of interest are on sale in your size.

cuffthis

Reaction score
You should have skipped Morton's and went to Cowboy Ciao on Steston Dr. One of the best wine bars in the country, with food to match.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads