• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Holt Renfrew Last call sale in Toronto.

fkl118

Reaction score
For those in the GTA, the HR Last Call at Yonge and Steeles is having a sale: 20% off the last ticketed price. There might be some exceptions but it looks like pretty much everything.

I picked up a nice Canali coat today at a very good price; I'll probably post pics and ask for opinions at some time.

The women's wear is also all 20% off so the place is packed with women. Stay out of their way, they'll knock you over to get to the racks. (I'm not kidding)

fkl118

Reaction score
I only looked at the 40R's but it's the usual stuff (I'm sure they're making room for the next lot): Boss, Strellson suits for about $500; some nice Zegna (regular line) DB suits for $800-900. There were also Strellson overcoats for $350 and Zegna suede jackets $1500. All 20% off these prices.

I usually scope it out every couple of months just to see what's there, and then swoop in on the first day of the 20% clearance sales and buy then.

The Harry Rosen outlet sale is on now, right? Have fun.

FCS

Reaction score
How did you guys get these information on Harry Rosen's and Holt Renfrew's sales?

I've only visited Holt Renfrew Last Call once and was terribly unimpressed with the merchandises and the prices. Saw some very dusty jackets with relatively high price tags. Who wants to buy an old Armani Collezioni suit for $1000?

Aaron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How did you guys get these information on Harry Rosen's and Holt Renfrew's sales?

When you purchase something they usually ask you for your address, e-mail, etc. you can ask to receive notification of upcoming sales. What I usually do is make nice with a couple of salespeople at each store (tell them what brands I'm interested in, what my tastes are, etc.) give them a business card and they notify me when sales or items that I might be interested come up. Hope this helps.

A.

Ed13

Reaction score
What kind of sales are at the Harry Rosen outlet right now? I haven't been there in some time. I stopped by the Holt Renfrew outlet today but didn't see anything I was interested in. Once in a while I will find something nice.

fkl118

Reaction score
I don't know exactly for how long the Holt-Renfrew-LC sale goes, but it usually lasts one week, from Tuesday to Tuesday I think. The selection is hit-or-miss. Very few of the Canali suits in the regular stores have made it to Last Call.
sad.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads