• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Holliday and Brown and New Bizzocchi Woven Blue Ties for sale!

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two great ties for sale here:

1. Holliday and Brown woven navy blue with lighter blue basket weave giving it an appearance of lighter blue pindots on navy - very versatile tie. It's 3 3/8" wide and I bought it from Ed a couple of weeks ago. Worn once for an evening out, like new, mint condition. $50 with US/Canada shipping ($5 extra for overseas). Sorry for the crappy pics but my wife is out of town with the digital cam so all I have is a low-res webcam. Nevertheless, unlike the pics, the tie is very nice.

hb1ye7.jpg

hb2anp6.jpg

hb3zd8.jpg

2. This is a brand new Massimo Bizzocchi tie in a woven pattern of navy blue with lighter blue squares, small dark navy dots and little red square outlines. This is a power tie! Bizzocchi ties are very well made with top notch details like a very sturdy contrast slipstitch and the cool buttonhole keeper. Retail is $135 (please note that I removed the NM tag since taking this pic thinking I would wear it but the tie has never been worn as I have too many others like it). Price is $35 including shipping in North America (overseas add $5).

***TAKE BOTH TIES FOR $80 INCLUDING SHIPPING***​

bizz4kw8.jpg

bizz3rd5.jpg

montmorency

Reaction score
I probably shouldn't do this, since I've gone on a bit of a buying spree the past few days after being good since the spring, but I could use the power. I'll take the Bizzocchi.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
PM sent regarding H&B.

Bastard. I know better than to offer to arm wrestle you for it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads