• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Hey guys, new to the forum. Question about hair style!

HipsterIguana

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been trying to imitate this hair style:

I've been able to do SOMETHING like that, but I really want to perfect it.
The problem is that the volume or lift falls during the day! So In the morning, when it's fresh, I'm able to do something like that, but it just falls off during the day. My friend said something about not shampooing my hair everyday because I practically shower 2x a day. I run everyday so I get really sweat, I shower to clean myself. The product I'm using for my hair is gatsby spiky edge

I'm not sure if it is the right product to use it on, I doesn't seem to have much lift or hold on it though..

Need help guys, much appreciated!

flatouts99

Reaction score
Try FX Molding Wax, I practically live on that stuff. I guess the world caught on, it used to sell for like $3 or so, it's almost doubled in price since I started using it, but it lasts a while. Can get your hair to do just about anything, and it lasts. Lot less greasy and "wet" compared to many other products I've tried. You may want to go to a barber and have him do your hair up the way you need it, and pay very close attention to how he does it. It could be the problem is in the application / volume of the product you use

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you want volume you need to blow dry.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.