• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

help me match this v neck

PreacherBoy1611

Reaction score
I have no camera so I will do my best to describe this. It is an Armani Exchange v neck sweater. The color is gray and has some black in it. The collar is white followed by black followed by purple followed by black and finally white. I will be wearing this with a suit and tie in the great windy city.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
Let me be the first to say....this sounds like an AWESOME sweater. Armani exchange is my favorite. Hopefully it has the huge A/X on the front as well. id probably pair it with a black suit and some nice Aldo shoes. maybe a black dress shirt under it as well....probably skip a tie.

memo to the people of chicago...hide your daughters...cat daddy is on the prowl!

oh, the best match would probably be anything Pauly D from jersey shore would wear.

PreacherBoy1611

Reaction score
I know you are being sarcastic but I just want to sig that entire thing. I found it at goodwill and I needed a sweater that was warm due to the fact I have a lake right behind my dorm room

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
very sarcastic.
glad you can take a joke....in all seriousness....i wouldnt wear it. Ive never been a fan of any sweater that has more than 1 color to it.

PreacherBoy1611

Reaction score
I may just pair it with black, that idea I do like. I really need to get married soon so the girl I marry picks what I wear because I don't want to always post on here LOL

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PreacherBoy1611
I have no camera so I will do my best to describe this. It is an Armani Exchange v neck sweater. The color is gray and has some black in it. The collar is white followed by black followed by purple followed by black and finally white. I will be wearing this with a suit and tie in the great windy city.

Pics or GTFO!

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413
Pics or GTFO!

hahahahaha. im really trying to picture this...

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DerekS
hahahahaha. im really trying to picture this...

think i found it:

PreacherBoy1611

Reaction score
oh no no, even I wouldn't wear that and I have a myriad of paisley colored shirts.
The collar is the colored part.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413
think i found it:

bahahahahahahaha!!!!

atila

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DerekS
Let me be the first to say....this sounds like an AWESOME sweater. Armani exchange is my favorite. Hopefully it has the huge A/X on the front as well. id probably pair it with a black suit and some nice Aldo shoes. maybe a black dress shirt under it as well....probably skip a tie.

memo to the people of chicago...hide your daughters...cat daddy is on the prowl!

oh, the best match would probably be anything Pauly D from jersey shore would wear.

5/5

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I may just pair it with black, that idea I do like. I really need to get married soon so the girl I marry picks what I wear because I don't want to always post on here LOL

ChicagoMediaMan

Reaction score

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

i suppose being able to dress yourself is a task in and of itself....

Gwarg

Reaction score
Please don't wear this with a suit, especially a black one.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.