1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Help Finding Certain Style of Sports Coat

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jollyroger1985, Mar 6, 2013.

1. jollyroger1985

jollyroger1985 New Member

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a particular style of jacket/ sports coat which is fairly plain but has a collar designed to be up (i.e. no different fabric on underside of collar, shaped to look okay like this).

I've got a few pictures which show you roughly what i mean. I've struggled to find items which are similar to the first image. The final image is fairly close but is chinese/ low quality fabric (plus has bits on shoulder and a weird flap on one side of the chest).

Hopefully you can help =)

Thanks,
    Roger

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013