1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Helmut lang polo...

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by VMan, Jan 27, 2004.

1. VMan

VMan Senior member

Hey all, I know I put this in another thread, but I just want to get a quick consensus before I buy. What are the general opinions on this Helmut Lang black polo at Overstock.com for $30? http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin....=191764 Also, what is the overall quality/fit of HL? Normally I take a Medium in shirts, I am 6' 160lbs, 36" chest, 31" waist. This looks fairly slim-fitting which I want. Anyone ever buy from overstock.com before? Thanks a lot. Eric

2. VMan

VMan Senior member

Oops, I didn't see that was XS....they do have S's and M's left though in other colors.

3. F4iryder14

F4iryder14 Senior member

It's a very nice looking shirt. I would buy one if they had anything in large/xl. I would get it if I were you, but extra small might be way too tight.

Kevin

4. VMan

VMan Senior member

Thanks, I didn't realize it was only available in XS until after I posted. They had some Mediums left in other colors. So, is the sizing similar to other designers?

5. F4iryder14

F4iryder14 Senior member

Unfortunately I can't help you out because I don't own any Helmut Lang apparel.  My pathetic photojournalist budget severely limits the expensive clothes I can buy.  Check with the other guys who know more, but I think Lang stuff is pretty slim-fitting from what I have heard.  There is a Helmut Lang post currently getting a lot of responses that you might want to take a look at.

Kevin