• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hello

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is that new job going? Im going to assume you've been busy with that for the past few months.

GQ Lawyer

Reaction score
Actually, a lot has been going on. As you know, I went in-house at a company. Well, after being there for 6 weeks, they asked me to be the general counsel to all 11 of their companies (subsidiaries and affiliates); so they paid me to start my own firm. Since that time, I have hired 2 paralegals, 4 attorneys, and a few secretaries. We are now the general counsel to over 35 companies and countless entertainment clientele. As you can imagine, this has kept me SUPER busy (Traub & Associates in Atlanta for those who are in the area and care to stop in and say hi). Its a whole different world than being an associate at a big firm, but the $$ is ridiculous.

BuddahLax

Reaction score
Congrats. Thats great to hear. How was the wedding?

BuddahLax

Reaction score
Oh.....Have you been hitting the gym, or are you shrinking up at your desk
smile.gif

GQ Lawyer

Reaction score
The wedding went great. And I am not shrinking up at my desk, but rather expanding (I think that my gut can now reach over the edge of the desk). Actually, my office is right next to my gym..

BuddahLax

Reaction score
Any new Cigars to try? I just bought a box of Padron 1964 Ani's that I'm waiting on.

GQ Lawyer

Reaction score
Lately, I have been hooked on the Fuente Hemingway series (the short story is a great quick smoke).

The Padron '64 series is truly an amazing puff. Enjoy.

BuddahLax

Reaction score
Yeah, I actually bought a couple of them off of your suggestion, they were a good smoke. My only problem is they are tough to find in Denver.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics