• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Have you known an East Indian man that was successful in dating interracial before?

Fisher Shard

Reaction score
Throughout my life I have been raised in the developed world, 5 years in Europe and over a decade in the US.

In my high school, we never really had much going on. We did not have many students (300 total students) and it was about 90 percent or so Black (even though there are some exceptions, I am generally not that much into Black women).

As for interracial dating in my area, most women I run into are White. Generally, even though people say Black men with White women is extremely common, I do not see it much in my area at all (and I go out often).

I have received compliments on my looks from women and even from other guys. I browse this forum to pick up style tips. Now one of my long term goals is to travel to different countries and date different kinds of women. Italy, Brazil, France, and Colombia are my favorites but I unfortunately have a soft spot for Blondes and Brunettes here in America.

Now here where the problem comes in:

I have heard throughout the internet that looking like an Indian guy (facial features and all that) whether you are a Bollywood actor or what will be a disability when it comes to dating women here in the US.

Now I have noticed that Black and Asian women are surprisingly nice to me but White American women are really cold towards me. A friend of mines said that they only date Black guys or White guys and that is about it. I do not know what it is, but most of the women I have had crushes on down here in the south were White brunettes (and I do believe that is unfortunate).

My exposure to areas like NYC, California, and big cities in America is very limited. I have not had exposure to other Indian people either, most of my friends are Black guys and White guys.

So I ask you this question, have you known Indian men that OVERCAME the social barrier of being Indian and dating interracial and managed to have success with women outside their own race? Have you known any that had success with White women?

If so, what did they do?

Fraiche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My friend is Pakistani and married a white girl.

You seem to be smart enough to know that you need to improve yourself in order to be more attractive, so that's not the issue.

However, your main problem is internal. You believe you can't do it. This is an area where intelligence is a hindrance. Dumb people never think about these things, they just do things they want to do.

In other words, you need to dumb yourself down and stop thinking. Just start asking girls out.

Try this: try to get rejected 5 times in 1 day when asking a girl out. You'd be surprised how difficult it is.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jfc why do dudes think this? Just don't dress badly, groom yourself adequately, and don't think too much. Ask girls out, be social, and don't be ******* creepy. Aka do the same things that everyone else has to do to get laid. There is no social barrier for Indian dus overcome, just you hindering yourself.

Fisher Shard

Reaction score
things work differently in the deep south

you don't see any interracial couples involving White women

but I will try to get advice regardless

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
have you tried with a white man?

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

have you tried with a white man?

I have kinda sorta dated an Indian guy. Whether that was a win from his point of view is another question. But it can happen.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads