• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Has anyone bought a belt from this guy?

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just found this store on ebay, which sells hand made MTM briddle leather.
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/ccupa

The prices arn't bad and apparently they are hand made in hertfordshire out of leather from the metropolitan leather company in Northhampton. I will probably order one in London tan today, but I havn't decided on the belt buckle.

stylemaven

Reaction score
If you order please do report back - looks like a great deal if the product is good quality...

Nice find!

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just bought one in London tan. I will probably get it in a couple of days.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently my belt was shipped out today so I will probably get it on saturday. I will post pics of it.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Recieved today. The leather is incredably thick and durable and the colour is beautiful. The stitiching is clearly done by hand and the buckle isn't cast. The only belts I have to compare it to are a brooks brothers made in Italy one and a Prada, but I would say it is better quality then both of those. I will post pics soon and probably buy another in brown or burgandy.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The sitching is only near the buckle. It does not go all around the belt.

fkl118

Reaction score
I went ahead and ordered two. Hopefully I will receive them next week.

Also in regard to "Has anyone bought a belt from this guy?" It doesn't appear to be a guy at all!

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What colour leather did you get? I might get another in green or blue. If you do special order there is a larger selection of colours.

fkl118

Reaction score
I received my two belts yesterday so here's my mini-review.

The belts were made within two days of ordering and were sent by express mail. They arrived in a very well packaged container.

The leather is indeed very thick and sturdy. It's dyed front, sides and back, and the front is polished to a dull shine. It's hand stitched at the buckle end. The buckle itself is very solid. The length of the belt from middle hole to the end of the buckle is exactly as requested, in my case 36.5 inches. So if it doesn't fit, you probably measured wrong.

Here are a couple pictures:
img5548.jpg

The brown belt is very dark brown. It looks almost black unless in bright light:
img5549n.jpg

The tan belt's colouring is very similar to SAB London Tan:
img5554k.jpg

Overall I am very pleased with the quality of the belts, all at a reasonable price. I'm sure I will be ordering more in the future.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads