• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hartford Denim Company rocks!

videocrew

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cb_32
1. im not from hartford ct
2. i dont want to pay long distance

I cannot for the life of me remember the last time I worried about calling long distance. Do you own a cell phone?

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by videocrew
I cannot for the life of me remember the last time I worried about calling long distance. Do you own a cell phone?

im just gonna email them and i remembered that i have family in hartford lol

flatspotting

Reaction score
I guess I could add to this whole thread....

maybe a month back someone found a pair of HTFD Jeans at a thrift and posted it up.... I thought they were absolutely amazing and had to get me a pair....

So I did! After chatting with the HTFD guys on the phone for a while (I live in vancouver BC, I couldn't just drive over and visit heh) we figured out a pair that met what I wanted for looks and sizing that they had handy. Paid over the phone and they shipped it out for me to pickup in Point Roberts Washington.

I just grabbed them yesterday:

There are Hartford Denim Co. 11.5oz Indigo Duck Red Line Denim, HTFD Style#001.

They have blue stitching, purple stitching for the fly holes, and Hand-peened rivets.

As well, which I quite love is they have full denim pockets as well out of the same denim as the whole pant - the feel of these is beyond anything I have worn or owned. I am sure they will last forever, even without the Free Lifetime Repairs option.

Here's the good stuff:

flatspotting

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigt
That's a pair of 12 oz cone mills (I believe) used by a local cycle courier. Riding around all day really hammers the jeans, so (due to the lifetime free repair guarantee) they re-enforced the crotch/rear with 24oz japanese denim.

can i send in my denim to them to re-enforce the crotch?

They will repair ANY brand denim - but only HTFD Brand repairs are free. So you will have to pay.

Chatting with them, they said they don't often check/reply to email as it's really not their favourite way to do business - I advise you just give them a call, they have a toll free number provided by Google for them that you can call from anywhere in North America without cost.

CT Yankee

Reaction score
I plan on stopping in to check this store out soon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads