• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handmade Bead Bracelets Made to Measure (wood, horn, semiprecious stones, coral)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Handmade bead bracelets from precious and semiprecious stones, natural exotic woods, horn, coral, ivory
  • durable elastic monofilament
  • hand drilled bead holes for invisible knot, clean finishing
  • made to measure - provide your wrist circumference
  • Price includes shipping within US. International orders please add $5 to total
Please click on this ALBUM for pics of wood, horn, and gemstone beads. Most bracelets are $20. Sample wrist shots of wood beads
NmSx7m.jpg
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
p%3E

(Black ebony wood 8mm, Redwood 8mm) &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (Tiger ebony wood 8mm, Bayong wood 8mm) Sample wrist shots of gemstone beads
BTEpum.jpg
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
Mrq9tm.jpg

(White Howlite 8mm, Red Coral 8mm) &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (Tiger eye 6mm, Quartz 6mm, Camo Jasper 6mm)

HmVUu.jpg

(Yellow Blue Tiger eye 6mm)
Here's an interesting bracelet - made from prehistoric woolly mammoth ivory. The grain, polish, and warmth of these ivory beads is something else. Cost $150 per bracelet for 8mm (shown) and $90 for 6mm.

A few more bracelets that are not in the photo album.
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp
Jade - nephrite 8mm ($30) &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Malachite 8mm ($45)

Golden horn 6mm
And a very limited amount (enough for 1 bracelet) of genuine turquoise. Beautiful robin's egg blue. Price is $200 for highest quality turquoise from the Sleeping Beauty Mine.

Attachments

• P1040633.JPG
    P1040633.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 563
  • P1040778.JPG
    P1040778.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 541
Last edited:

8supra3

Reaction score
Hey Homer -

What brand of watch you wearing in your pictures with the diff. beads?

Thanks!

Dan

Unregistered

Reaction score
Simply a great guy. Absolutely love my bracelets I got from him!

Would highly recommend.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
these are cool!

itzkin

Reaction score
Are you doing discounts for multiple orders?

Sangsouvanh

Reaction score
I usually don't purchase any wrist wear, but I had to try these and they turned out great. Thanks!

Unregistered

Reaction score
Ordered 2 more, bringing my total to 6 now. Awesome as always. Great guy to deal with!

Garbage Mouth

Reaction score

Hey Homer -

What brand of watch you wearing in your pictures with the diff. beads?

Thanks!

Dan
I think he's wearing a Sinn, not 100% though
6 or 8mm? Does anyone think there's a subtle difference in statement?
I asked myself the same thing and ended up going with the 8mm. To me, it ended up looking a little better (less amount of beads, total) than the amount in the 6mm bracelets.

Last edited:

alexanduh

Reaction score
hey homer, was curious if you guys will be getting any new beads any time soon?

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

alexanduh

Reaction score

^^ There's a few beads that will get posted this week. Let me know if there's any particular color you'd like to see in the future and I'll try to get them.

ah okay. i dont suppose red tiger eye is available in 8mm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads