• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H&M x Margiela Collaboration

thatguymj

Reaction score

They got in more sizes in the San Francisco store?

When I was there Wednesday there were tons of sizes of the white boots and a few smaller sizes(40, 41, 42) and some 45s in black.

mint

Reaction score
So are the clothes marked down like crazy in the States now? Anyone interested in proxying a few things for me, please PM!

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So are the clothes marked down like crazy in the States now? Anyone interested in proxying a few things for me, please PM!

From what I've seen it's mostly just the white painted footwear that's really cheap. The suit jacket & pants were still $49 or $59 like they've been for a while now.

hrb

Reaction score
If they have the camel or navy suit pants in 32 and/or jackets in 36 I would love a proxy to grab them. happy to pay a 30% mark up.

From what I've seen it's mostly just the white painted footwear that's really cheap. The suit jacket & pants were still $49 or $59 like they've been for a while now.

Donut

Reaction score
Would like to buy or proxy a navy/camel suit, preferably navy. Size 34R in the jacket and 30 in the pants. Please PM

BuffaloWang

Reaction score
Lots of stuff taking major discount. Add it to the 20% coupon (just sign up via email) and the occasional 40-50% coupons they give all the time.

Think HM has the wrong audience to hit with MMM, hence all the 'wtf is this'.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Think HM has the wrong audience to hit with MMM, hence all the 'wtf is this'.

eh IIRC they produced more product for the HMxMMM collab than the previous ones, and unlike with their regular product they probably anticipated that they would be putting a decent amount of it on (deep) sale and made a huge margin on the stuff that was bought at retail and still probably did pretty well at 50% off. I'd wager they did pretty well $$-wise with the collab.

also, saw a guy on the bus today wearing the faux fur coat

Last edited:

Working Stiff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I have a funeral to go to tomorrow and the only footwear I have with me are the H&m side zips and a pair of Docs. I slathered a bunch of black shoe polish on the side zips, not being sure what would happen, but they've polished up pretty brilliantly. You'd never guess they'd been grey before (though not sure how they'l wear).

Sort of a shame to ruin the finish on them, but the sole is already starting to peel off and they've probably only got a few weeks left in them , so I don't particularly mind ruining them.

Last edited:

djt00

Reaction score
So I have a funeral to go to tomorrow and the only footwear I have with me are the H&m side zips and a pair of Docs. I slathered a bunch of black shoe polish on the side zips, not being sure what would happen, but they've polished up pretty brilliantly. You'd never guess they'd been grey before (though not sure how they'l wear).
Sort of a shame to ruin the finish on them, but the sole is already starting to peel off and they've probably only got a few weeks left in them , so I don't particularly mind ruining them.
I don't know how badly you have beaten them, but since they were released just a while ago, few weeks left in them sounds awful.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads