1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Gucci outerwear Worn a handful of times Size 52

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Tuscan, Sep 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuscan

Tuscan Well-Known Member

Hi All,

For sale a stunning Gucci parka worn a few times in pristine condition. No flaws.
    Always kept in the Gucci garment bag (included in the sale) in a non smoking, no pet house.

Padding is medium thickness I would say.
    I believe it fits true to size (52). I am a size 40 in suits and this is a little roomy on me, hence the sale. Also I have too much outerwear and this did not find its place in my rotation.

As seen on pics, the hood is rimmed with coyote fur that is absolutely stunning.
    Buttons are thick, real horn
    I would describe colour as sage green. Pics of buttons and snap buttons best depict the true colour

Measurements:
    Chest: pit to pit across back: 27.5
    Length: from base of hood to bottom: 39

USD 675 > 499

Shipping (from Switzerland) to be paid by buyer

Please fee free to ask any questions and thanks for looking

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  2. tangshee

tangshee Senior member

why not smaller?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.