• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good Quality Budget Men's Wallet

af1snaikboi

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a new wallet. I prefer a billfold, and im leaning towards leather. If I could get any suggestions on a good brand or specific wallet that is around the price range of $100 , I would appreciate it.

I wouldn't mind buying it semi-used as long as its in good condition and durable. A wallet I'm fond of is the Bottega Veneta Intrecciato, although even one off ebay would set me back about $200.

Thank you for your time.

edit: I'm also open to member's selling their wallets. Thanks

Francisco

Reaction score
Originally Posted by af1snaikboi
Hello,

I am looking for a new wallet. I prefer a billfold, and im leaning towards leather. If I could get any suggestions on a good brand or specific wallet that is around the price range of $100 , I would appreciate it.

I wouldn't mind buying it semi-used as long as its in good condition and durable. A wallet I'm fond of is the Bottega Veneta Intrecciato, although even one off ebay would set me back about $200.

Thank you for your time.

edit: I'm also open to member's selling their wallets. Thanks

Poor thing that nobody reply to you.
Well, try looking at the B&S and ebay everyday, perhaps one day you will strike lottry and get what you want. In the meanwhile try saving for a new one as well...
smile.gif

GOod luck!

Sean Archer

Reaction score
Bosca or the new Allen Edmond wallets are a good bet. Try to get Bosca on ebay USA made.

justindo

Reaction score
I bought an Aspinal of London wallet a few years back and it has been great. With shipping to the US it was just under $100. I've also owned several Gary's wallets and they were excellent as well. Allen Edmonds also has a new line of wallets out, although I haven't seen them. US made Boscas used to be okay for the money (I haven't seen one in a while) but their imported stuff is junk. Spanish made leather products are usually a great value, but I don't have any specific brands to recommend for wallets.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dont think i would call a $100 wallet a "budget" wallet. at least not on my budget

tonylumpkin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by justindo
I bought an Aspinal of London wallet a few years back and it has been great.

+1 on the Aspinal. I've had mine about a year and with my usual crap wallets that would mean its about time to find a new one. The Aspinal is in great shape.

Sean Archer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonylumpkin
+1 on the Aspinal. I've had mine about a year and with my usual crap wallets that would mean its about time to find a new one. The Aspinal is in great shape.

I don't know how you abuse your wallets. I've had a crap $20 wallet (luggage company in Ontario, not car) last 9 years. It was pig leather, polyester lining and cut up cardboard filler layer (found out after I retired the wallet).

PipPip

Reaction score
Funnily enough I just ordered an Aspinal wallet myself, having discovered that they have a 10% discount code to celebrate London Fashion Week. Code is AFF09LFW and it apparently works until 28 September.

lmaligaya

Reaction score
Originally Posted by binge
Howard Yount leather wallets $89

leather_wallet_antiqued_lightbrown_1_medium.jpg
leather_wallet_antiqued_darkbrown_1_medium.jpg

Originally Posted by jc138
I've been looking at these myself. Does anyone have a photo of the wallet out in the wild? How slim is it?

Is there a Howard Yount styleforum discount?

thanks!

wow, that may be exactly what I was looking for. Can you post pics if you have one while its loaded?

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads