• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CROCKETT & JONES) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Well, free shipping over $500 to Canada, correct? You made my decision tough, ha. Think I will go with the Simpson, regular size, then if they don't work I can just pay to ship them back and then come visit the store in person.

The girlfriend and I are planning a trip to California in the summer, so I will be allocating time for both the zoo and your shop!

Thanks,

Eric

Sounds good Eric! Please feel free to DM or email me if you have any additional question.
SD Zoo is great! Hope to see you in the summer :)
Steve

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Good day gents!
We are making some room for new Drake's S/S 2019 items arriving next week.
Code 'drakes20' at the check out (for ties, accessories & apparels) are now live!

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Excellent service from Steve again ... Maiden voyage for the Galway in Conker Chestnut Utah.

IMG_6304.JPG

IMG_6274.JPG

IMG_6278.JPG

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@steveyoo1983

Steve-

Can we get photos of the new burgundry and london grain leathers, as well as the Carleigh boot (all pre orders)?

Yes! Here are some pics below.

Cranleigh boots are on Left. They are boots version of the Dover. They are slightly different from Nevis as Cranleigh will feature rounder pie crust apron stitching (better fit for the 202 last they are made on) and the side shaft will be one piece leather with quarter panel just like the dover (Nevis has two separate leather sewn together just like Galway)

The Cranleigh sample boots on picture below is made with burgundy Utah but our pre-order will feature burgundy London grain just like the single monk in the middle. It will feature same 202 last and brown dainite sole.
20190122_085840.JPG

Here is another angle.
20190122_085835.JPG

This is sample below is Brown London grain Dover made on the 606 last.
Our pre-order will feature 202 last instead with same Brown London grain & brown dainite sole.
20190122_090303.JPG

Last but not least, all of our current EG Pre-Order can be found on the link below (scroll down towards the middle of the page)
https://gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/edward-green?page=1

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Good day gents, can't believe it's already been 6 years since my humble shop launched. I can't thank you SF members enough for your patronage over the years.

While I am still preparing the 6 year anniversary clearance page (will publish the secret link here on our affiliate page soon), I wanted to let you guys know about the part 1 of our 6 year anniversary sale.

For a limited time, 20% off on Drake's products by using code 'drakes20' at the check out.
We still have few nice SS 19 ties showing sold out on Drake's official website and last season items which have been marked down (discount code will indeed work on top of the sale price).

Drake's - Ties & Accessories – Gentlemens Footwear

gentlemensfootwear.com

gentlemensfootwear.com
Drake's - Tailoring & Apparel – Gentlemens Footwear

gentlemensfootwear.com

gentlemensfootwear.com

Cheers,
Steve

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
All right, so I am still working on the 6 year anniversary clearance page (will publish the secret link here on our affiliate page hopefully later tonight), I wanted to share part 2 of our 6 year anniversary sale.

This weekend only (today thru Sunday), purchase any Carmina Shoemaker shoes or boots from our shop at full price and receive complimentary Carmina Shoetree gift (while supplies last)

DSCF0499_1_1024x1024.jpg

DSCF0502_1_f4a5f90e-5a30-468b-9734-79dae6617fe4_1024x1024.jpg

DSCF0507_1_731b58e6-3988-49a5-b395-5f3360d8ac0c_1024x1024.jpg

DSCF0622_1024x1024.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
All right here is the link to our 6 year anniversary clearance!
Please note, all sales are final and no additional promo/coupon can be applied on the price shown on the page. Most of the shoes are store floor models, customer try ons at the shop (on top of carpet) with slight creases on the upper but otherwise in excellent condition. Please email us to request pics

Thank you as always gents!
Steve

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Happy Friday gents,
I wanted to make sure I am respectful to Alden's policy and not to mention other Alden retailers.
We had very limited amount of customer try on/floor models samples (with creases on the upper) on sale.
Per Alden's request, this floor model sale will no longer be available online for now.
Thank you,
Steve

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads