• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Futurama Season 6

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just watched the time travel episode. Probably my most favorite one yet. (wonder if it will get nominated for an emmy)

The cat episode wasn't as good though.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Just watched the time travel episode. Probably my most favorite one yet. (wonder if it will get nominated for an emmy) The cat episode wasn't as good though.
"Slow it down, I'll shoot Hitler out the window" The cat one was thin on plot but the little cat meme's they threw in were gold. Especially if you've owned cat's before.

Brian SD

Reaction score
First few started off overly celebratory but the last couple were really great. Agreed the Katz one was unspectacular plotwise but was pretty damn funny. The Lolcat poster ("Must haz cat to entar!!" had me rolling.

So glad my favorite show is back on the air

3cyr3

Reaction score
The timetravel one was probably one of the best i've seen!

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes, I'll agree. It was funny and inventive, with a touch of (*sigh*) tenderness.

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now that they're on a second parallel universe on a earth rotating the opposite direction, I gotta wonder how they're gonna tie it all together.

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
I just saw episode 6. First one on par with the previous seasons, in my opinion. Hoping for more good ones to come.

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The best one so far was the time travel one. It was somewhat like the four(?) leaf clover one with his brother. My favourite has always been Futurestock with the 80s guy and the Fedex rip off.

It would be nice if they went back to parodying the 1980s and late 1990s/millenial era.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was slightly disheartening to hear that they were in the year 3010 now, which means it's been 10 years since Fry froze himself.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Another good episode last night. Best part - Fry getting picked up by the robot dinosaur and yelling "call the police!"

My favorite part was the flying spaghetti monster reference. I started thinking of the one South Park episode.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Really? Thought it was by far the best episode of the season.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Really? Thought it was by far the best episode of the season.
I thought that the time travel and evolution eps were better. But not by much. I was reading Io9 today and realized that this was the first time that Leela and Fry boaned. Even though it was in the wrong bodies. For some reason I thought they had done the squealchy before.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
I thought that the time travel and evolution eps were better. But not by much.

I was reading Io9 today and realized that this was the first time that Leela and Fry boaned. Even though it was in the wrong bodies. For some reason I thought they had done the squealchy before.

They did boan in that what if episode when Leela kills everyone and hooks up with Fry so he wouldn't tell anyone.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads