• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Two Chu cotton suits (42), corgi and cashmere blend socks, Chu/RL/Cucinelli pants

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Socks
3 pairs of "sox" made by Corgi, 100% cotton, purple/lime/royal blue $20 each
Goldtoe "Premier" cashmere blend socks brown/pink/crimson/navy/black $13 each
Ralph Lauren wool blend OTC socks $20 each
P1010037.jpg

P1010040.jpg

P1010039.jpg

P1010041.jpg

Pants
RL, Brunello Cucinelli (SOLD)contrast stich khaki's, David Chu green wool flannel pants (32). All are flat front, curtained waistbands. Chu are lined to the knee
P1010043.jpg

Ralph Lauren - $80
P1010047.jpg

P1010048.jpg

P1010049.jpg

Chu contrast stitching green melange wool flannel pants. $145
P1010050.jpg

P1010051.jpg

P1010053.jpg

P1010052.jpg

Belts: $43 each
Honey maple antiqued calfskin, one with stitiching, (36)
Black and brown suede (sizes 30-36)
The belts are tagged a size bigger than what I am selling them as. I am a 34 and take a 36 in them. So when I say I am selling a 36, it will be tagged a 38.
P1010066.jpg

P1010067.jpg

P1010068.jpg

swoobie

Reaction score
Ed,

Beautiful items, as always. Wish the Chu pants were a wee bit larger...

Matt B

Reaction score
Ed,

Any chance you could get a khaki Chu suit such as this in a larger size, say 46 or 48?

Thanks,

M

soileauj

Reaction score
Ed, any chance of getting the Chu suit in a 40R?....It seems we always want what's not there.....I have a few Chu suits and they wear very well.

Flieger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice stuff Ed, and as always good prices, especially on the Chu suits!
42 L items will also be very much appreciated If available. size 36 chu pants etc.
Anyway good stuff!

gumercindo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt B
Ed,

Any chance you could get a khaki Chu suit such as this in a larger size, say 46 or 48?

Thanks,

M

Love the suit, ed! Any 40R?

Kengs

Reaction score
I would also take the cotton suit in 40R, it's exactly what i've been looking for.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt B
Ed,

Thanks,

M

Yes.

Originally Posted by soileauj
Ed, any chance of getting the Chu suit in a 40R?....It seems we always want what's not there.....I have a few Chu suits and they wear very well.

No.

Originally Posted by gumercindo
Love the suit, ed! Any 40R?

No.
Originally Posted by Kengs
I would also take the cotton suit in 40R, it's exactly what i've been looking for.

No.

smile.gif
smile.gif

If I do track any down, you three will be first in line.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Yes.

No.

No.

No.

smile.gif
smile.gif

If I do track any down, you three will be first in line.

Can you keep an eye out for a 40S while you're at it?

Thanks!

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
edmorel;912817 said:
The belts are tagged a size bigger than what I am selling them as. I am a 34 and take a 36 in them. So when I say I am selling a 36, it will be tagged a 38.
QUOTE]

You're the master seller here, not me, but I think that actually creates all sorts of confusion. I would imagine most people here know that if you take 34 waist in pants you're generally going to want to buy a belt tagged 36. (Except of course for Manton, who doesn't wear belts with his fancy-schmancy bespoke suits.) My concern is that by attempting to be helpful you're actually departing from fairly accepted conventions and creating confusion rather than clarity. (Plus, now I"m wondering if the belt I have coming is going to be 2 inches too long; it's really all about me.) Just my two cents, take it for whatever little it's worth.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
lawyerdad;913709 said:
Originally Posted by edmorel
QUOTE]

You're the master seller here, not me, but I think that actually creates all sorts of confusion. I would imagine most people here know that if you take 34 waist in pants you're generally going to want to buy a belt tagged 36. (Except of course for Manton, who doesn't wear belts with his fancy-schmancy bespoke suits.) My concern is that by attempting to be helpful you're actually departing from fairly accepted conventions and creating confusion rather than clarity. (Plus, now I"m wondering if the belt I have coming is going to be 2 inches too long; it's really all about me.) Just my two cents, take it for whatever little it's worth.

Leave it to lawyers to always muck it up.

You correctly purchases a belt that was tagged 36 but will fit a 34 waist best (I kept a 36 taggede belt for me, I am a 34 waist). It was your purchase that caused the lightbulb to go off. I realized what you were doing and figured I needed to state that in the ad as I did not know if people were going to be as smart as you or simply order their pant waist size. Anyway, if anyone is interested in a belt and they are not sure of size, PM me and I will let you know if I have something for you.

Originally Posted by mishon
Ed, is it possible to get Chu in 42 L? Thanks.

I think so.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads