• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Sportcoats: Corneliani Trend 38R, Polo Blue Label 39R

needshoehelp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello, have a couple sportcoats/blazers for you today. Shipping is $5 anywhere in the US, international a little more. Paypal only. Thanks!

1. Corneliani Trend, EU 48, US 38R. Solid charcoal color, 3 button (with a slight roll to "2.5" buttons), tan buttons, two sleeve buttons, herringbone lining, ventless, 100% wool. Nice in that it's a little unorthodox, but not completely crazy like some of the Corneliani Trend items I've seen. Made in Italy.

Seller I bought it from described it as NWOT, and though I can't verify that, it sure seems that way. Mint, perfect condition. $65. Now $45

Pit to Pit: 20.5" (= 41" chest)
Shoulders: 18.5"
Length: 31.5" (from top of collar to hem)
Sleeves: 23.5"

IMGP7305.jpg

IMGP7294.jpg

IMGP7295.jpg

2. Polo Ralph Lauren, older Blue Label. Don't be fooled by the tag--the tag has the Purple Label script, but it is blue! Size 39R. Hopsack weave, 2 button (top button slightly loose), dual rear vents, 100% wool. Made in U.S.A. Is more of a sack style I'd say, would work for a 40R if you want it a little trimmer.

It's older and shows a little wear, but it's very nice with a great drape, is lightweight, and would be great for those on a budget. The bottom of the jacket is the same color as the rest, the flash just makes it look faded but it's not. $40. Now $SOLD SOLD SOLD

Pit to Pit: 21" (= 42" chest)
Shoulders: 19"
Length: 31.5" (top of collar to hem)
Sleeves: 24"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads