• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: PRADA Shoes & Sandals, Both Black, Both Sz 8 1/2

Osprey Guy

Reaction score
I've listed two pairs of Prada's on eBay.

Over the years I've had the (frequent) bad habit of purchasing shoes that wind up proving to be too small. For some reason this tends to happen a lot when I'm shopping in NY. The shoes will feel fine in the store...But then I get all the way back home, wear them a couple of times, and only then discover that they're too tight, or too short, or just a tad too small overall...

As a result...both of these are in great shape! (It also helps that I happen to own over 150 pairs of shoes...so most of them are only "gently" worn).
wink.gif

First up is a beautiful pair of black loafers. Unique styling with a "woven" vamp. Just about any time that I purchase fine shoes with leather soles and heals, I'll make a point of having taps professionally installed on the tips and heals...Sometimes I'll have rubber half-plates installed. Obviously, this does a lot to help keep the shoes in great condition. For this pair I went ahead and had the rubber half-plates put on, along with the taps on the heals.

These are marked Prada Sz 7 1/2, which is basically equivalent to a US 8 1/2...or a very snug US 9. I normally take a US 9, and because of the tight fit, these were only worn on occasion. As you can you see by the pics, they are in really good shape.

PradaShoes-Weave-Front.jpg

PradaShoe-Weave-Sidetight.jpg

PradaShoe-Weave-Heels.jpg

PradaShoe-Weave-SolesHeels.jpg

Here's the eBay listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...cSELL.m315.lVI

Next up is a pair of Prada Sandals. A combo of Nylon and Leather, they have what I call a "snap-lock" buckle system (Prada logo is on the metal buckle). They are marked Prada Sz 7...But they are equivalent to a US 8 - 8 1/2 and adjustable up to a snug 9.

Worn only a few times (too snug)...they are in wonderful condition.

PradaSandals-Main.jpg

PradaSandals-Topview.jpg

PradaSandals-TightBuckle.jpg

PradaSandals-Bottom.jpg

Here's the eBay listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...cSELL.m315.lVI

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Dennis

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads